ENVE parts with Blacked out Logos

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
photocycler
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

by photocycler

Wondering where I can find ENVE parts with the blacked out logos as shown in the pic below. Looks like a custom paint job, so would love to hear a recommendation where i can get this done.

http://blacksmithcycle.com/shop/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/IMG_1101.jpg

by Weenie


Limbo
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:14 pm
Location: Residing in Europe

by Limbo

I was about to post this.
My friend who is outstationed, also ask if his enve rim original decal can be replaced to black as it get dirty easily and noticable.

His is using Enve 25mm rim, if that helps.

photocycler
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

by photocycler

for wheels you can just get new decals, they even sell them on the ENVE website

Esterhas
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:35 pm

by Esterhas

What about stems, handlebars & seatposts?

Cheers

morrisond
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:34 pm

by morrisond

That was my bike - The black logos were painted on over the White Graphics by Alchemy Bikes.

I think Blacksmith may still have the Black Seatpost and Stem

Limbo
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:14 pm
Location: Residing in Europe

by Limbo

I understand that removal of decal would void warranty.
How about we engage specialist to overwrite on top of original decal (without removal) with darken color, I reckon it would still within warranty coverage?
Please correct me if I sound ignorance.

CerveloMikey
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:20 pm
Location: Burbank, CA

by CerveloMikey

The blacked out logos are for Cannondale OEM. Like others have said, you can just paint over them.
R2.5 / R3 / S-Works 29er (20 lbs) / S-Works SL4 Di2 (14.7 lbs)

eflayer
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:01 am
Location: SF Bay Area

by eflayer

Firefly Bicycles in Boston, MA might sell you fine black die cut stickers to put on over your white logos.[imgImage

User avatar
TrekUk
Shop Owner
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Location: UK

by TrekUk

blacked out logos looks way better.
Madone Five Series 2013
Shimano Dura-Ace 9000
Mavic Cosmic SLE 2013

dgran
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 pm

by dgran

photocycler wrote:Wondering where I can find ENVE parts with the blacked out logos as shown in the pic below. Looks like a custom paint job, so would love to hear a recommendation where i can get this done.


Seven Cycles has a decal kit for the Enve fork that blacks out the decal and looks pretty nice. They offered it to me for $50 when I bought a bike through them recently. I decided to not go with it, but they probably sell it generally.

TopQuark
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:03 am

by TopQuark

dgran wrote:Seven Cycles has a decal kit for the Enve fork that blacks out the decal and looks pretty nice. They offered it to me for $50 when I bought a bike through them recently. I decided to not go with it, but they probably sell it generally.


Do you have pics how this looks like? Was it applied on top of the Enve decals or does the decals have to peeled off?

biotin
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 am

by biotin

Besides Enve , any other brand that offer black on black logo stem/seatpost/handlebar ?

spliid
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:13 pm

by spliid

3T

kokies
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:33 pm

by kokies

TopQuark wrote:
dgran wrote:Seven Cycles has a decal kit for the Enve fork that blacks out the decal and looks pretty nice. They offered it to me for $50 when I bought a bike through them recently. I decided to not go with it, but they probably sell it generally.


Do you have pics how this looks like? Was it applied on top of the Enve decals or does the decals have to peeled off?


I was able to make a kit to cover up the fork logos.

Image

I also did a set for a friends seatpost.

by Weenie


User avatar
Elrey
Posts: 563
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Denmark. Yeeees

by Elrey

DIY, please.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post