Best road shoe for wide feet?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

@slayer33 To add a little bit of information and maybe soften the tone of some posts a bit I think I need to add a little information. The Weight Weenie community is a special group of individuals. We tend to shop online much, but we try to refrain from trying a product in a shop and then buy it online. We do that, because the shop needs to pay for its bills and once we use their time, we feel we better pay for it.

To come back to your original question. I think you already found your shoes. The shoes made by Fizik can be put on the wide list as well. The R1's are my number one shoes right now, I like them better then the Shimano R300's I own as well.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

roadman

by roadman

vittoriashoes wrote:I might suggest one other manufacturer: Vittoria.

So for someone looking for a wide, I would suggest to consider us. We offer wide and super wide models all the way to a "EEE" width and again, can go beyond that with a high volume model for those with...larger feet.

Yes, I am more than happy to answer your questions. Let me know if you have any.

Hi,

Who is your UK distributor, I can only find normal width online in the UK... :)

Thanks

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

djconnel

by djconnel

Bont Wide are very wide.

lewdvig

by lewdvig

maxima wrote:He widest shoe u can find is Bont wide size. Most bike shop do not stock the wide side Bont as the standard Bont is already wider than the mass of shoes out there. Take a vernier caliper with u and measure he carbon sole and u understands what I meant! Shoes like specialized use a wider upper and higher volume toe box, their carbon sole of the same length is infact much more narrow by sidi by 2.5mm at its widest. Numbers don't lie, perception does lead u to the wrong deal. He issue with Bont is u need to get us to the lack of Cushion and will need a few weeks of riding after moulding to get use to it - that's my case. Once u fitted yr Bont to yr foot, it's hard to find a wider shoe to fit WIDE FOOT cyclist. I'm not a spinner, so my style is less cadenance and any narrow carbon sole will inflict pain on my foot after the 70-80km on the road.....

Thank you! I am just going to bite the bullet and get some Bonts.
Road: Guru Praemio, Colnago Master X Light, Scapin EOS5, Gios Compact Evo, Pinarello Gavia, Bottechia SLX, Bianchi Vittoria
Cross: Ritchey Swiss Cross
MTB: Rocky Mountain Instinct

SDP

by SDP

lake wide fitting...

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

MarkGiardini

by MarkGiardini

Specialized or Bont. I've got wide feet and both shoes are awesome
KWalker wrote:chill out perv dogs, homegirl is still only 17.