"PRO" Cycling Discussion

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Guerdi

by Guerdi

It's a shame we don't talk enough about that Anchor brand. But I guess it's hard to get one if you're not in Japan.

For example their RMZ frame is available in 45 colours (http://www.anchor-bikes.com/colorlab/bi ... tml?bkid=2). Even Trek doesn't offer so many possibilities.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

erty65

by erty65

Guerdi wrote:It's a shame we don't talk enough about that Anchor brand. But I guess it's hard to get one if you're not in Japan.

For example their RMZ frame is available in 45 colours (http://www.anchor-bikes.com/colorlab/bi ... tml?bkid=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). Even Trek doesn't offer so many possibilities.
"Project One" offers more than 45 colors/possibilities.

tranquilo

by tranquilo

But that is for people who allow themselves to be seen on a Trek.

erty65

by erty65

tranquilo wrote:But that is for people who allow themselves to be seen on a Trek.
So what?

tranquilo

by tranquilo

Many people don't.
So what?

Just trowing a bit of fun, no need to be upset.

Liggero

by Liggero

tranquilo wrote:But that is for people who allow themselves to be seen on a Trek.

Touché... It's not to be seen on a Trek. Actually that doesn't mater much. I don't want to see myself riding on a Trek. Even if i get it for free it would be so embarrasing for myself... Just thinking about it I get sick...
Happy Trails !!!

Liggero

by Liggero

prendrefeu wrote:Liggero, you can also watch snooker, right? :roll:

Let's not make assumptions about other people. Some people like those other sports, some do not. We're talking about cycling here - on a cycling related forum no less - so let's not drag in stereotypes of other sporting interests and apply them to people on this forum. I do not speak for any fans of NASCAR nor Baseball, as I personally have no interest in them, but I do recognize that some people have interest and I respect their interests.

I made no assumption. I think you are the one to make those assumptions, so please, apply what you just said to yourself. I love moto gp. And yes, snooker in eurosport all the time is quite weird, but hey, I really don't mind.

Back to topic, don't assump what you just assump. Also, try to stay a bit more separated from that paternalist attitude. Thanks.
Happy Trails !!!

AGW

by AGW

Liggero :roll:

Between your poor English and your almost Autistic ability to wring a topic to death, you're better off trolling the new kit thread and letting the adults here stay OT.

Liggero

by Liggero

I´m very sorry. Please continue with ToC.
Happy Trails !!!

shoopdawoop

by shoopdawoop

Hansen in the break today, seems like the shoes are working. The giro going to blow up today or tomorrow?

eurosports feed for those interested
http://88.80.5.80/w00t/20130129/vv5107c ... 93131.html

KWalker

by KWalker

Watching him in the break with that crazy position is interesting.

I don't get his logic though- on the TT bike he raised his elbow pads higher to "fill in the void" of wind that gets caught between arms and torso. This is in line with the logic done when 3T/AIS did wind tunnel/drag testing with Cam Meyer when they developed the Sphinx bar: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

On his road bike, however, he has the bars as low as possible thus expanding the void. His reasoning is that that is more aero, which runs counter to his TT theory.

So yes, TP, a pro fit critique, but he's countering himself with his explanations. Seems to be working even though Sella just bit the dust.

I don't think the Giro will be decided until week 3 for some reason. I can see Wiggo going into pink tomorrow in the TT, but having 1 bad mountain day and losing a ton of minutes to Nibali and Nibali winning by <2 minutes.
Last edited by KWalker on Fri May 10, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

jmilliron

by jmilliron

Go Adam Hansen :thumbup:
2013 Wilier Cento1 SR || 2009 Ridley Crossbow || 2011 Yeti AS-R 5 Carbon

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

BRAVO!!!

Such a pleasure to see Adam win this stage!!
Last edited by prendrefeu on Fri May 10, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

User Name

by User Name

Yeah, he might have to put a boy on to meet the demands for the shoes. Ha

KWalker

by KWalker

Nicely done victory, a stage win in the Giro has got to feel awesome for a dude that spends that much time off the front.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com