Suspected road-rage incident captured by surveillance camera

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Any one in this area, Beverly Hills California?

A suspected road-rage incident involving a motorist and bicyclist was videotaped by a surveillance camera and police in Beverly Hills, California, are trying to locate the driver of the car: a BMW 328i, perhaps 2008 or later.

Check the video.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/excursio ... rly-hills/
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

I am in no way defending the actions of the driver, but in the interests of full disclosure, it would be useful to know more about the fight earlier in the day.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-biker-hit-road-rage-beverly-hills-20130423,0,6308623.story wrote:The bicyclist told investigators that the incident was sparked by fight that he had earlier with the driver, according to police.

"The bicyclist punched the driver in the face," police said, adding that the driver then "threatened to kill the victim and followed him" into the alley.

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Anyone in a car has the upper hand versus someone on a bicycle.

And I highly suspect that the driver started IT.

I'm not saying that's how it went down but it's almost always like this. Since when do bicyclists go around harassing people in cars.

Of course we have no idea what transpired before this but I will suspect driver starts it, bicyclist with a bad attitude on that day decided to finish it.

And mind you the bicyclist likely told police that he punched him in the face. There has to be a real good reason for this.

Just look for a white BMW with front end damage with possible paint transfer from the dumpster he hit.

This sounds like a job for NCIS LA. :smartass:
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree