I like mine Cirrus Ti 5° al lot
Needed some time to get used to the system as i rode almost 20 years with shimano,eggbeater and speedplays before.
But that was not that big problem.
I can not feel any pressurespots with my Specialized S-work ´74 shoes on them, can´t feel any flex and they are not worn that fast as i thought they would. Even with the cleats i have walked quite a lot and they look ok to me - they are better then aerolite cleats as their important part sits more inside and even if they would be worn out at the edges they still work. If you walk through sand and mud, make sure that you have no sand in the cleats as you will get some marks on the pedals otherwise - nothing which makes troubles but doesn´t look that nice.
The looks from my bike with these pedals is really cool i think as you nearly do not see anything
Looks really clean and nice.
Even nice is the feeling when riding with pedals like this light! Especially the first time just felt like flying - is a really lovely feeling
- are light (71g for the pedals and 51g for both cleats + 6 steel screws)
- look god
- the system works well
- can not pull the cleats off by normal cycling (pull on hills is no problem at all)
- 5° works fine for me but i think that not everybody will think that 5° is enough
- to install the cleats is simple but you can not choose to many angles, push them just some mm forward and backward (again, works for me but i guess that some could have problems to get i right)
- if you are in to real hard fast sprints then you could pull in an angle where you actually pull the cleat out (works for me as i not do sprints but a real sprinter should use something else)
- high price
from the right angle you almost do not see them
my 4053g - 8,935lbs Bike: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=98639