What's about "Superlite"?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

OCLV

by OCLV

Hi!

I just want to ask if anyone knows where Superlite is!? He didn't answer to my emails. I ordererd a pair of his speedplay inserts half a year ago. They came back to him so that he sent them to me again. OK that was in september. I know that I've to add about 2 months for the customs check but now it is december!!!

What would you guess should I do now? I can't ignore the imagination that I've been ripped off!

Thomas
Born to be light!

Dicky

by Dicky

Hi

Allthough I dont know where superlite is, if you still want the speedplay inserts try WWW.Hi-Techbikes.com, Hank has them for both the Zeros and X series.

Dicky

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

OCLV

by OCLV

But I've paid for them yet! So I just want what I've paid for!
Born to be light!

LJ
WWotY 2006 / Smart convert

by LJ

Its a long shot, and maybe not fair on them, but perhaps the guys at ZG know how to contact him. He seemed fairly friendly with them. Just an idea :noidea:

Bruiser

by Bruiser

I've try to contact him soon. Not sure what his status is atm.

For those wondering why he hasn't posted for so long, he crashed his car and needed $$ so had to sell his bikes :doh:

PNuT

by PNuT

i thought all his bikes got stolen? including parts he had already sold to people?
21 for road 27 for mtb :D

carlos

by carlos

this is not the first time that he have to sell his bike to pay for a car crash or something like that... :roll:
hey
ho
lets go!

toko

by toko

Someone know where i can buy a set of alloy inserts with ti bolts to x-series and pay with Paypal :?:

John979

by John979

I want to vote for him as WW of the year. I sent he a PM the other day and have not heard back. It is highly unusual for someone so prolific to disappear so suddenly and I am concerned.
John979

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

Yes it is a bit unfortunate about Superlite. As I step back and consider all his postings etc. on this board over the last year I get the feeling that he may be having some personal struggles.

While there is absolutely no excuse for taking money and not delivering the goods (fraud in any country) perhaps some compassion is in order. I hope he is OK and I miss his informative posts and hope he returns soon.

And Superlite if you are reading this, and I am sure that you are, please contact the people you might owe product or money to and be straight with them about your situation - of course they will understand.

PNuT

by PNuT

John979 wrote:I want to vote for him as WW of the year. I sent he a PM the other day and have not heard back. It is highly unusual for someone so prolific to disappear so suddenly and I am concerned.

maybe you know, but if you click on outbox it will give you a clue as to wether superlite has read the pm... if it still appears in your outbox then he hasnt read it :wink:
21 for road 27 for mtb :D

LJ
WWotY 2006 / Smart convert

by LJ

PNuT wrote:maybe you know, but if you click on outbox it will give you a clue as to wether superlite has read the pm... if it still appears in your outbox then he hasnt read it :wink:

I thought that was a secrete? :wink:

mike
Resident Pro

by mike

you can try contacting colorado cyclist.....he was a frequent visitor there before.....www.coloradocyclist.com

Tippster

by Tippster

toko wrote:Someone know where i can buy a set of alloy inserts with ti bolts to x-series and pay with Paypal :?:

I believe the BTP website sell them
http://www.b-t-p.de/BTP-English/product ... nents.html

Euro 50
"Ride it like you've just stolen it!"

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

CaptainWilier

by CaptainWilier

Does anyone know his name? It would be strange to call Colo. Cyclist and ask, "Is Superlite there"? :lol: