Disc Brake Road Bikes

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

opinions please

nah I'll pass. only calipers for me
47%
interested. but rather hear some feedback first
9%
interested. if somebody developes high-end WW road specific disc brakes and matching shifters
24%
oh yeah. getting one of those as long as price is reasonable
14%
sure. when they get UCI approval
6%

Total votes: 66

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

@Pharmastrong: Options are great and welcome. I am not "opposed" to options at all. But with options, we have choice and after thinking about it and actually trying them I just don't see the benefits, at this stage at least. And that could change down the road. But at this point in time, for me, I believe there are more negatives than positives for the reasons I've stated. You're welcome to invest in whatever options work for you. If you think they are better, have at it and enjoy your ride. All good.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Pharmstrong

by Pharmstrong

No need for the snotty correction, it was 2am. I apologise if my post came across in such as way as to put you on the defensive, it was just banter.