my new Crosswind

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

koser

by koser

This is my first crossbike... been riding road and mtb for the last 10 years... so i´m oretty exited - it runs great got it 2 days ago, and have trained on it the last to days... very nice and fun....!!!

still missing on the pictures: the new wheels - Dura ace 9speed, rev. spokes, DT 1.1 rims..... 1505g
Attachments
121_2109.JPG
121_2108.JPG
121_2105.JPG
In the movie "The Matrix", Chuck Norris is the Matrix. If you pay close attention in the green "falling code" scenes, you can make out the faint texture of his beard.

koser

by koser

speclist....

Crosswind frame /ful carbon fork
105 9speed
Ritchtey WCS OS
Use alien Carbon
4za froglegs
Sram pc991 chain
dura ace 12-27
KNCN kranks.... brand new stuff
Shimano XTR pedals
Dura Ace wheels/105wheels
Schwalpe tires fold...soon with Stan´s latex
Attachments
121_2106.JPG
121_2106.JPG
In the movie "The Matrix", Chuck Norris is the Matrix. If you pay close attention in the green "falling code" scenes, you can make out the faint texture of his beard.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

simon
Resident Pro

by simon

nice bike!looking at some parts, i think the 105 parts are going to be changed soon for something more high-end?what are your plans for upgrading after wheels?
how do you like the schwalbe ties?

simon
Resident Pro

by simon

btw, for cross use in muddy conditions i would put the cable hangers a bit higher over the tires, mud gets stuck less in the brake cables. for the cable from the left brakearm to the right, you can use old shifting cables.

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

Yo Bro Henrik, da man 8)

Really nice frame and fork - of all the people I know, you are the least expected not to have some more flashy stuff on your bike hehe!! It's gonna hurt really bad when you see my new Ridley bike!

I'm just kidding - that's a really nice bike! Maybe I'll see you in Korsør?

koser

by koser

he he.... i think the only cheap things on my bike is the 105 gearing... an then my old wornout flite sadle... but let´s see how the gearing runs this winter - then maybe next year there will be some other stuff on it... using dura ace in the summer.... an after 2 runs on the cross bike i allready miss the "new" shimano gribs....

the tires works really well.... they are alot faster than i expected them to be... an the still have a lot of grib (in the forrest) tried them om some muddy grass uphill and thye tended to pack alot... but let´s see!!! :D

the frame... hmmm it´s blue - i really wanted the white/silver one... but this was in stock and got very cheap.... so i didn´t bother waiting for the other...

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

what size is your frame? I'll get the silver one :lol:

koser

by koser

Size 52..... fits perfecly

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

what are the cranks? do you have a closer picture? I thought you were going for the truvative Rouleur?

koser

by koser

th ekrank are the new KNCN w/ alu spindle ala coda magic..... very light and the price was ok.... the roluer was not in stock, and i couldn´t get a hold of the new shimano compact..... so

KNCN compact

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

How light is light and can you take a close up picture of the cranks?