Rapha's aftersales service

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Rodrego Hernandez

by Rodrego Hernandez

ultimobici wrote:
Rodrego Hernandez wrote:Sky riders having to ride disguised kit at San Remo and by all accounts the riders aren't that impressed with the gear they have been given.

Looks like the stories in the press about riders receiving loads of kit and being involved in the development might not have been as accurate as they made out!
What makes you say that? Pictures??

Feedback from riders. Footage from San Remo shows non-sponsor kit being worn too.

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

Rodrego Hernandez wrote:
ultimobici wrote:
Rodrego Hernandez wrote:Sky riders having to ride disguised kit at San Remo and by all accounts the riders aren't that impressed with the gear they have been given.

Looks like the stories in the press about riders receiving loads of kit and being involved in the development might not have been as accurate as they made out!

Feedback from riders. Footage from San Remo shows non-sponsor kit being worn too.

Sounds like BS speculation.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

euan

by euan

The only photos of MSR that I saw of non Rapha gear was the almost ubiquitous Gabba

Rodrego Hernandez

by Rodrego Hernandez

ultimobici wrote:
Rodrego Hernandez wrote:
ultimobici wrote:

Sounds like BS speculation.

Think what you like.

I'm only repeating direct rider feedback.

micky

by micky

euan wrote:The only photos of MSR that I saw of non Rapha gear was the almost ubiquitous Gabba

Yesterday Eisel who was in the break looked like having a Gabba, or similar jersey, under the Sky jersey.

Wingnut

by Wingnut

I'm a little confused with Rapha atm...

I ordered and paid online from their site on 27/3/13, (well thought I'd paid)...to date my debit card has not been charged? My order status says "Accepted" but nothing has updated since?

I know it's Easter but at least expected my debit card to be charged by now, to at least acknowledge something is happening? :noidea:

limba

by limba

They probably ran out of whatever you ordered. They'll do something to make things right.
Email Customer Service. Aodhan O'Shea has helped me out a couple of times.

Wingnut

by Wingnut

Thanks limba...I'll use that advice.

ThePullMan

by ThePullMan

Yeah! Aodhan is definitely the guy to go to.
It isn't going to be easy, but it's going to be worth it.

Wingnut

by Wingnut

Yep Aodhan is the guy to talk to!

My order is all done and on it's way, Rapha's customer service is excellent! If the gear turns out to be as good as I've heard I'll happily pay the higher price...

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

Wingnut wrote:I'm a little confused with Rapha atm...

I ordered and paid online from their site on 27/3/13, (well thought I'd paid)...to date my debit card has not been charged? My order status says "Accepted" but nothing has updated since?

I know it's Easter but at least expected my debit card to be charged by now, to at least acknowledge something is happening? :noidea:

I presume you were in work all weekend too were you? Friday & Monday just gone were both national holidays in the UK. On top of that, it is illegal to debit a shopper's card until the products are shipped. So, bearing in mind the 4 days of orders they may have had a little backlog to get through.

Wingnut

by Wingnut

I guess I'm just used to most online stores taking the payment straight up regardless of the day then delivering on the next available business day...what was unusual was that they accepted the order without the pmt. They didn't take the funds until the items were packed and sent for delivery...

Wingnut

by Wingnut

Finally received my Rapha Classic jerseys and bib shorts, all really nice but the fit is on the big size despite using the sizing chart...sorry to say it's all going back. :cry:

nspace

by nspace

Aodhan is the man

My wife ordered me some birthday goodies and there was a mix up with stocking due to their warehouse relocation. He went above and beyond to help her out and even through in an extra gift to apologize for the confusion. Their service and attention to details is why I continue to buy Rapha gear, top notch people without a doubt.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

J.v.S.

by J.v.S.

+1 for Aodhan

Definitely the friendliest, quickest and most professional after-sales person I have ever had pleasure to be in contact with. Hope that Rapha people pick up on this thread and realize what they have in him! Genuinely good bloke!