KEYWIN

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

jbf

by jbf

I have used Keywin for 10+ years. I cannot say I've tried them all, but I see no reason to change, ...

Meant this to be a reply to:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=107093&start=135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't know what happened, sorry
Last edited by jbf on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

metanoize

by metanoize

Ok!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

djconnel

by djconnel

Ironically, I was looking at Keywins @ 3DBikeFit. They are light! However, the Shimanos appear to have a more stable platform. I'm not sure how important that is.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

nlouthan

by nlouthan

Curious why you think Shimano is more stable than Keywin? With the float in the pedal body/axle connection instead of the cleat/pedal body connection, shouldn't the Keywins be more stable? Some of my crew run Keywins (switched from Speedplay) and love them.

djconnel

by djconnel

nlouthan wrote:Curious why you think Shimano is more stable than Keywin? With the float in the pedal body/axle connection instead of the cleat/pedal body connection, shouldn't the Keywins be more stable? Some of my crew run Keywins (switched from Speedplay) and love them.

I think nothing. Shimano were recommended for some reason, and I took the recommendation. My post was unclear: just repeating what I was told.