2013 TIME ZXRS...12.5lb French Beauty!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

CAMSHAFT

by CAMSHAFT

Love it! James at Cafe Velo told me about her yesterday! I hope to see you around town!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

chazmtb

by chazmtb

Beautiful bike. Well put together. Even more beautiful country to ride in. Love the monuments at GoG. With the bike's weight, it's time to attach Pikes Peak...

LaDolceVita

by LaDolceVita

Thank you all!!! The bike has been very good to me so far, and seems to scream "touch my hump" "lift me" "weigh me" .... :twinkle:

Will try and post some updates once the Gravitas cranks and Aican cable and housing sets on there as well. I might get my Corima MCC Aero + back one day, but seems like Aaron might have fallen in love with them and now might not want to let them go :twisted:

Not sure what to use for chain rings and bolts... KCNC K3 Cobweb? Praxis?
sidiamerica.com, time-sport.com, corima.com, lemondrevolution.com, frmbikeusa.com, lezyne.com, pissei.com, mynchoice.com, saliceocchiali.it, esoles.com

Geoff

by Geoff

Ok, thats nice. Good to see the Corima pads, too!

CAMSHAFT

by CAMSHAFT

Did you get your cables yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

zappafile123

by zappafile123

LaDolceVita wrote:Thank you all!!! The bike has been very good to me so far, and seems to scream "touch my hump" "lift me" "weigh me" .... :twinkle:

Will try and post some updates once the Gravitas cranks and Aican cable and housing sets on there as well. I might get my Corima MCC Aero + back one day, but seems like Aaron might have fallen in love with them and now might not want to let them go :twisted:

Not sure what to use for chain rings and bolts... KCNC K3 Cobweb? Praxis?

So give us your review of the ZXRS!! tell us how it rides, what it compares to, what its strengths and weaknesses are etc.
FactorOne|SartoSeta|StorckF.3|Enigma EliteHSS|SworksSL6|ColnagoC60/V3Rs|DeRosa Protos|BianchiXR4/2|BMCSLR01 16|Cdale EvoHM|Focus IzMax|RidleyHe SL/SLX|BH Ulight|BassoDiamante|Scapin DyseysS8|TimeRXRS/ZXRS|TCR SL|RidleyNoah|Look585|CerveloS5/S3