2013 NAHBS

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

NGMN

by NGMN

The tubes are only 18mm wide, so it definitely is not UCI legal.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

djconnel

by djconnel

The Pez story deserves a link. Nice close-ups of the Crumpton. I wish I could have seen the English.

Also wish I could have seen Winter. I'm thinking of ordering a bike from them.

bricky21

by bricky21

DJ where did that image come from if you don't mind? It'd be cool to have some stickers made up, and put them were the real ones are supposed to go :lol: .

jooo

by jooo

On a Gaulzetti here but not sure if I've seen others using it or something similar:

ms6073

by ms6073

bricky21 wrote:DJ where did that image come from if you don't mind? It'd be cool to have some stickers made up, and put them were the real ones are supposed to go :lol: .
Right-click on the image and save it locally as a bitmap or jpeg then send it to a local graphic arts/sign design shop (AlphaGraphics, FastSigns, etc) and have some decals made.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

djconnel

by djconnel

I got the graphic from here. But I saw the stickers being given out at Murphy Mack's Spring Classics I ride last year. I neglected to grab one to my regret. This year's ride is Sunday. It should be fun.... 100 miles with plenty of dirt.