Question about today's changes/updates?

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
jonjones13

by jonjones13

How do i access my inbox?

Musiker

by Musiker

The format ón my iPad is wierd now? I really miss the "view unread" link that worked across the subboards?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Musiker

by Musiker

Lol, sorry i foundthe disable Mobile theme button at the bottom..

melbnut

by melbnut

Nope old is much better. Hate having to open links for pics!! Extremely frustrating

Wingnut

by Wingnut

Whatever changes have been made have affected access via Tapatalk...I can't see the threads I posted in, pics are all links now and can't subscribe to threads anymore...it won't even let me log out now?

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

There appears to no longer be a capability to attach (upload) pictures. Has this capability been removed? It provided a nice alternative to having to post a picture to another site and link to it.

HammerTime2

by HammerTime2

Well, it does now. So either you just fixed it (ha ha), or I somehow missed it (senior moment?) when I triple-checked looking for the feature before I made my post. I've used it successfully a number of times in the past.

Thanks.

HammerTime2

by HammerTime2

It appears that file attachment capability still exists for General boards (Weight Weenies and Introduce Yourself / Gallery), but not for Discussion boards (MTB, Road, Cyclocross / Touring, Training, Cycle Chat).