Are Fizik about to offer saddles with a cut out?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

bura

by bura

@sanddancer:
Thanks.

I have experienced the 130mm Toupe S-works as the finest saddle I have ridden. No longer ride experience on SMP though.
I am guessing that a main "problem" with Specialized saddles is the brand name or the logo on it.
If they would be renamed as "selle americana" or may be "american pro" and a unique logo ,a lot more cyclists would mount them onto their bikes.
Slightly OT but this is actual a business proposal for US manufacturers.
We have visited some great horse saddle and boots manufacturers in TX and UT with great heritage and craftsmanship with roots way back to
the 19th century and I have asked myself why not one of these guys is building up an all American bicycle saddle brand? :noidea:
We need some non-Italian in that product line.

BTW, what kind of saddle was mounted before the Specialized saddle in the youtube video? :wink:
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

winky

by winky

tommasini wrote:Cherish your younger years........

Just wait until you're riding long hard, and still low in your late 40's and beyond.......based on the competitive circle of older riders here about half will NEED a cutout if they want to avoid middle of the night potty breaks and not getting the hardware to work for the wife after a long ride.

But please don't suggest my "pro" setup is wrong. :mrgreen:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s314 ... 8acrop.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A saddle cutout does NOTHING to alleviate any old man's middle of the nite potty breaks or getting the hardware functioning for banging your wife.

motorthings

by motorthings

all overgeneralized statements are dumb.

tommasini

by tommasini

NM