Dash saddle/seatpost combo review

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

toutenhoofd
Shop Owner

by toutenhoofd

I've been absent from this forum for awhile, but I'm trying to do some more reviews now, and I just wrote up a review on the new Dash saddle/seatpost combo. The version Weston from Dash gave me is 125 grams for the two combined, and if you'd like to read my full review, including a video on how the adjustment works, go to my review of the Dash saddle/seatpost combination here.

Thanks.
Nico
www.cyclingtechnology.com
(NOTE: This poster owns a retail business selling weight conscious bike related products.)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

trustbran

by trustbran

Great review! That's a gorgeous peice and a well priced product. The functionality is brilliant and I think I'm gonna have to sneak this package in the house past the wife if I decide to order one!!!

Zen Cyclery
Shop Owner

by Zen Cyclery

Awesome review Nico. What a work of art.

Powerful Pete
Location: Lima, Peru and the Washington DC area - it's complicated.

by Powerful Pete

Fantastic product. Very good review.

Mamma mia though, the prices in the business are making an Ducati start to look affordable... :(
Road bike: Cervelo R3, Campagnolo Chorus/Record mix...
Supercommuter: Jamis Renegade...
Oldie but goodie: De Rosa Professional Slx, Campagnolo C-Record...
And you can call me Macktastik Honey Pete Kicks, thank you.

tsali4224

by tsali4224

I just got my Dash combo also. Picked it up from Weston yesterday. Its awesome! It weighs 145 grams with a 31.6 x 350mm post. And the good thing about their posts is that you can cut them off at any length you want. I'm cutting mine down and it'll weigh about 120 or less at about 280mm. Fully adjustable!!! Oh and I asked Weston if he could do mine in matte finish, and he said "no problem." Weston is a super nice guy at Dash, and they are coming out with more and more options with this combo everyday. dropping lots of weight with this one!!!