DMT Pista 2013 Shoes

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Stefano

by Stefano

Hi all,

I am in the market for a new pair of shoes, came across these:

http://www.diamantdmt.com/en/track-triathlon/pista-2013

They seem pretty awesome, I love the DMT last shape (fits my feet perfectly, just want to move away from speedplay) but I cant find any reviews online about them or their older relatives, the Madison's. Do any of you guys have any experience with them, are they a good shoe?

If there isn't much established knowledge about them, are there any other alternatives? I looked at Bont for awhile, but after trying them on I think that they may not be right for my feet, and I really wanted a lace closure.

Thanks,

Stefano

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

gummee

by gummee

There's the Giro Empires and the DMT Madison 2.0s

IME Bonts are so moldable that if you can't get em to work you've just given up. They make wides and narrows, so everyone has a shoe for their feet.

M

mattiTWOROADS

by mattiTWOROADS

I just got my empires and I have to say the fit and finish is amazing.

I, too, gave the bonts a shot, but my freaking monkey-toes couldn't made a mess of them. I had to get a size to accommodate what may just be the worlds largest second toe which threw the arch off juuuuuust enough to give me issues. I liked the idea of them, but my numb feet and now tweaky knee didn't.

I haven't put any miles on the empires yet, but I have a feeling this may be the mistress to take me away from specialized.
TWO ROADS cycling clothiers || tworoadscycling.com
--------------------------------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pages/TWO-ROAD ... 3235790671

Stefano

by Stefano

Ok, I've read some positive things about the giros, I may go try those on at some point. Any others you can think of? I saw some exustar lace ups, anyone have an opinion on those for road use?

Thanks,

Stefano

Lucas1234

by Lucas1234

I would go with empires. I got my empires in early january and I have ridden then four hours a day every day. They are the most comfortable shoes i've ever had!