Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:16 am
Recently the board software has been updated and there are some known bugs/failures:
- Avatars are currently not being displayed ✔ FIXED
- Tapatalk connection is currently broken ✔ FIXED
- Avatars cannot be uploaded ✔ FIXED

Please note that we will soon do some changes in WW board template design in case to get a fully mobile/desktop responsiveness board!
If you find more errors please post it here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139062


All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28331 posts ]  Go to page Previous 11003 1004 1005 1006 10071889 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:00 am
Posts: 450
New Lampre Merida TT rig in detail.

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/news/arti ... ook-36405/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

_________________
Instagram
Instagram - Work
Alluminati - CAAD10


Top
   
 
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:45 pm 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:11 pm
Posts: 574
What Fulcrum rear disq wheel is that?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:20 am
Posts: 1435
DartanianX wrote:
New Lampre Merida TT rig in detail.

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/news/arti ... ook-36405/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Quote:
For now, Petacchi and Pozzato are riding prototypes of it, with customised dimensions that suit their extreme positions


ORL?

Sarto.

_________________
"Step forward the climber and all those who worship at the altar of lightness" - R. Millar


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 am
Posts: 1447
bruno2000 wrote:
What Fulcrum rear disq wheel is that?

A new one! Not for sale yet AFAIK but seen a bit in testing already.

Shown here on JVDB's bike at the Tour for example:
Image


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 1171
Location: Asti, ITALIA
it looks like Lotto have their own "Gabba" style jerseys

http://twitter.com/richardjbennett/stat ... 68/photo/1


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:22 pm
Posts: 1252
Location: London
Willier wrote:
Wiggins has ditched the O`symetrics:


Don't Sky often put the bikes out for photo ops with the sponsor correct stuff on, then change back the parts pre-use?

_________________
Snacking on carrot sticks - Where did it all go so wrong?
-
Finsbury Park CC


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:09 pm 
Offline
Resident master of GIF

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 am
Posts: 2798
MattSoutherden wrote:
Willier wrote:
Wiggins has ditched the O`symetrics:


Don't Sky often put the bikes out for photo ops with the sponsor correct stuff on, then change back the parts pre-use?


no

_________________
Nate ★ Life , my tumblr joint
Instagramz


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:26 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Norway
I think they did when some of the riders where racing Hed wheels instead of Shimano. The Shimano wheels were present in official photoshoots.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:11 pm
Posts: 1213
Location: Out there
MattSoutherden wrote:
Willier wrote:
Wiggins has ditched the O`symetrics:


Don't Sky often put the bikes out for photo ops with the sponsor correct stuff on, then change back the parts pre-use?



Many teams do that. A colleague of mine was at a Specialized wheel launch / Roubaix jolly where Specialized proudly went on about how great their new wheels were. The following day a quickstep car fully loaded with new Specialized wheels was speedily driven away as soon as the cameras were put away. They never touched the cobbles and possibly never even touched a team bike!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 pm
Posts: 5387
Location: Bay Area
BMC does it too and got mad when I pointed out that "Gilbert's race winning bike" didn't have the same saddle, stem, or bars as the one he clearly rode to the win in all known videos and pictures.

_________________
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Strava


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 pm
Posts: 2360
Rodrego Hernandez wrote:
Many teams do that. A colleague of mine was at a Specialized wheel launch / Roubaix jolly where Specialized proudly went on about how great their new wheels were. The following day a quickstep car fully loaded with new Specialized wheels was speedily driven away as soon as the cameras were put away. They never touched the cobbles and possibly never even touched a team bike!


That's good, 'cos Zipp would probably be pretty pissed off otherwise.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:21 am
Posts: 350
KWalker wrote:
BMC does it too and got mad when I pointed out that "Gilbert's race winning bike" didn't have the same saddle, stem, or bars as the one he clearly rode to the win in all known videos and pictures.



Gilbert has admitted publicly that he has switched from BMC sponsor stuff to his personal pedals, saddle & (I think) handlebars. He said that when he joined BMC he did his typical "duty", but switched to his old stuff right around the Vuelta.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:11 pm
Posts: 1213
Location: Out there
wingguy wrote:
Rodrego Hernandez wrote:
Many teams do that. A colleague of mine was at a Specialized wheel launch / Roubaix jolly where Specialized proudly went on about how great their new wheels were. The following day a quickstep car fully loaded with new Specialized wheels was speedily driven away as soon as the cameras were put away. They never touched the cobbles and possibly never even touched a team bike!


That's good, 'cos Zipp would probably be pretty pissed off otherwise.


Sorry, this was when they were meant to be riding Specialized wheels and weren't sponsored by zipp!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 pm
Posts: 2360
Apologies, I couldn't remember that they ever had run Rovals!


Top
   
 
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:40 pm 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:57 pm
Posts: 7917
Location: San Francisco, CA
KWalker wrote:
I want to think that Cancellara couldn't have picked the stupidest possible Puerto codename if Hamilton's story is true.


So is Luigi a reference to the actor, then?

I think in hindsight these names were transparent. But I doubt the riders expected Fuentes to be raided and the bags confiscated. It's a bit like locking your bike in your own garage. It's easy to get sloppy: you don't expect anyone to get in there in the first place.

_________________
http://djconnel.blogspot.com/
Fuji SL/1


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28331 posts ]  Go to page Previous 11003 1004 1005 1006 10071889 Next

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) 2016 'PRO' cycling discussion.

[ Go to page: 1516 517 518 519 520 ]

in Cycle Chat

Frankie - B

7798

658691

Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:22 pm

Leviathan View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Interval Discussion and Resource Thread

in Training

RyanH

11

1287

Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:19 pm

RyanH View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Garmin Edge 820 Discussion Thread

[ Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]

in Cycle Chat

EvilEuro

88

8455

Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:57 am

petal666 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Cycling on the wet leaves is possible?

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

PaulSD

10

465

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:17 am

Calnago View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited