Is the internal routing Di2 compatible?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cwdzoot
Shop Owner

by cwdzoot

No it is not. It's like any other mechanical group frame.

Can install Di2 however, check my blog for particulars about Di2 on non Di2 frames.
Instagram - stylish square bike pics
Flickr - over 20 million views for good reason
Facebook - friends get the good info & coupons first

ahumblecycler

by ahumblecycler

Just wanted to add how much I really like the looks of this bike. In addition, I appreciate when a pioneer in one sport ventures into another but with careful and deliberate effort to create something special and unique ... read contribute a new frame to the cycling community.

NWSAlpine

by NWSAlpine

After being interested in this frame for a while I see they updated it for 2013. It now PF30 which is awesome because this give more cranset options. Also they say it is mechanical and electronic internal compatible. I will try to get a black 2013 Alize frame within the year. I just got into cycling and love my CAAD10 but I really like what Neilpryde is all about! I am coming from water sports to cycling so Neilpryde's reputation is tops in my book.

rrkite99

by rrkite99

Hi Just received my Neil Pryde 2013 Alize frame. For 2013 it only comes in black and is both mech and Elec. compatible. Since I plan on 2013 Internal Dura Ace the bike is far from complete. I live near Chicago and not looking to ride this bike till late March early April. I have Mad Fiber tubular wheels on my other road bike ( 15.5 pound Kestrel Talon with pedals) and am leaning towards another set since I have to buy new wheels for the new 11 speed. Am looking for feedback from people riding this frame and if you have done internal DI2 install. Plan on weighing project as it goes and sharing with weight weenies. Do you have a Alize ? What does it weigh ?
Thanks mitch

rrkite99

by rrkite99

ALIZE PROJECT So far I have a 115 gram Selia Italia SLR seat and Ritchey Alum handlebars. I bought Alum both for cost and wanting the new sprint shift buttons figuring I might have to drill holes to keep wire internal would rather learn on cheap bars.
Bought Praxis PF30 BB. After watching install video and talking to Fairwheel was convinced this is the way to go.
mitch

NWSAlpine

by NWSAlpine

Can't wait to see the final build. Just curious how much the frame was. I have only seen full retail not what they are actually selling for.

rrkite99

by rrkite99

The frame was $ 2450 No Tax or shipping. This wasn't really a discount price but was down from last year with 2013 mods. Was bummed only color was black and they state warranty void if I paint frame. Yes can't wait to get it together but it is going to be awhile. Frame is supposed to be lighter. I will cut off all the packing mat.and post weight soon. mitch

cwdzoot
Shop Owner

by cwdzoot

The Alize has some changes for 2013 so the 2011/12 frames are on sale at all dealers. Makes for a pretty good deal right now.

NWSAlpine

by NWSAlpine

I would only be interested in the 2013 with the new cable routing and PF30 bb. I am fine with the black frame but that UHC team color Alize looks awesome. Wish that was available.

rrkite99

by rrkite99

The blue highlights are cool. Maxxis 25 mm Refuse tires ? isn't that a clincher ?

NWSAlpine

by NWSAlpine

rrkite99 wrote:The blue highlights are cool. Maxxis 25 mm Refuse tires ? isn't that a clincher ?

UHC does ride Maxxis clinchers

cwdzoot
Shop Owner

by cwdzoot

Built one last week in the red/white/black

rrkite99

by rrkite99

Did you happen to weigh this bike? Looks like a full ultegra build.

cwdzoot
Shop Owner

by cwdzoot

Did not weigh it sorry. Ultegra build, Yes and frame weight for this small is under 1000g so it's not bad for an aero bike

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com