Rapha's aftersales service

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

ThePullMan

by ThePullMan

Hi guys,

I was involved in a crash last Sunday and I screwed the right buckle on my Rapha Grand Tour shoes up pretty badly. I decided to send an email to returns@rapha.cc that night wondering if I could purchase the buckles separately and I haven't received any replies from them yet. Should I email them again? Has anyone here had the same bad experience as me? Does Rapha stand behind their products? All help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
It isn't going to be easy, but it's going to be worth it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

liam7020

by liam7020

At that price point you would expect that Rapha would at least reply to your correspondence. I'll be interested to see how this pans out. Keep us posted.
Tarmac SL6 & Campag Record EPS https://weightweenies.starbike.com/foru ... 0&t=153968

"Sometimes you don't need a plan. You just need big balls." Tom Boonen

IcedHalo

by IcedHalo

I'd try emailing them again, but if they don't have any, you can always get some spare buckles from Giro (that fit the the Factor/Trans) which are available at most of the usual online places. The Rapha Grand Tour shoes are actually based on the Giro shoes as you might know. They won't have the fancy aluminium ratchet though.

wasabi1

by wasabi1

Try enquiries@rapha.cc

I have had excellent after sales in the past.

kac

by kac

A follow-up note certainly can't hurt. Personally, I've had unsatisfactory post-sales service from Rapha (USA) but hopefully, given the cost of the item you purchased, your prospects will be better!

euan

by euan

Rapha in the UK have some pretty amazing aftersales service. Free repairs and stuff.

ThePullMan

by ThePullMan

Thanks for the replies guys! I've sent an email to enquiries@rapha.cc, hopefully they will send a reply soon... I'm based in Singapore, so it will be best if they can send the buckles over so that I don't have to go through the hassle of sending my shoes back to them etc. Will keep everyone posted!

blantonator

by blantonator

Just call them up!

Repair Service Policy

Rapha offers a free repair service where a crash or accident has damaged a garment or a failure has occurred even after significant usage.

ThePullMan

by ThePullMan

Oh yes that's really true... Oh well, I just hope that they revert to me soon! I'd be really surprised if they don't send me a spare pair as so many people have had good feedback from them.

Roobay

by Roobay

FACT rapha will repair your shoe
Mostly repairs are done free of charge
Being in Singapore might be a factor to how soon it takes place
Repais in the UK take anything from a week to a month in my expirience depending on what it is
Don't moan at Rapha at least they will repair it unlike most other makes
i like people... i just can't stand assholes

bigpun

by bigpun

I returned a rain jacket that got caught up in the dryer and destroyed the zipper. They replace it with a new one; no charge and it only took about two weeks. I love that kind of service and will always be a rapha fan. I suggest you call them.

ThePullMan

by ThePullMan

Well it's been a week and a half since I've emailed both returns and enquiries but still no reply... :| looks like I've got no choice but to give them a call.

limba

by limba

Call. Twice I've ordered things and they ran out of the item while it was being processed. They apologized and gave me a nice discount on my next order.

Taylor

by Taylor

Hi ThePullman,

Please message me your contact details / address and I'll arrange the buckle for you.

Kind regards,

Adam TC

adam.taylor-campbell@rapha.cc

tonytourist

by tonytourist

:welcome: Adam :thumbup: :thumbup:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com