Colnago CX-1 EVO 2011

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

colnagoferrari

by colnagoferrari

Thanks speedwobbles. But i definitely want FSA because my crankstel is also FSA so i want that my bike matches with the brands it has now. So the best option should be the K-force light then i think?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mr_tim

by mr_tim

I'm a fan of extralite skewers. The weight / clamping strength seems to be a reasonable compromise.

http://www.extralite.com/Products/compo ... _anglo.htm

colnagoferrari

by colnagoferrari

Hi guys. Iam going to do the Tour of Flanders this year (240km) and I was wondering which tires you would suggest. Now I have Vittoria Open Corsa SC on my Campa Shamal's. Are these good tires to ride the Tour of Flanders? On my Cosmic SL's I have Contintenal GP Attack/Force. Which of these two tires are the best. I know the Continental GP attack/force are lighter and also the Force tire is 25mm. Would this be an advantage? Or anyone has other suggestions?I like the looks of Vittoria Open Corsa SC's more because I like the colour of tube tires. What do you guys think on my Shamals? Black tires or Tube-look tires? Or are there other good alternatives for the Vittoria Open Corsa SC tube-look. Are there other good tires with this look and good weight as well?

colnagoferrari

by colnagoferrari

Hello guys, I have been off for a very long time! I got my CX-1 since 2011 now and I was thinking of maybe buying a new frameset! I have found a C59 Team Edition and that's a frame I have always dreamed about! There's just one little issue: My CX-1 is a 52S while the C59 is a 54S! Is this a big problem or can I buy it still?

rossjm11

by rossjm11

As a former owner of a set of plasmas, I do not recommend them. Obviously you can not adjust your cockpit at all, wiring them is a pain, and they definitely need to be repainted. Mine literally had asymetric red lines on the bars. They are stiff and and pretty comfortable, but for the price I thought they would be better. Plus, buying an FSA product comes with FSA product support... I used to have Plasmas, K-Force seat post, and K Force Crankset. Now I'm down to just the K Force Crankset. Go 3T for the Italian look and a quality bar/stem. I have had nothing but good with my 3t products.
BMC SLR01 2015
Redline Conquest Team