Showbike Garage Photos

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

chickenbourne

by chickenbourne

For attractive hangars try these guys http://www.quarterre.com/ saw them at a design show in East London and left impressed

Vagabond

by Vagabond

Is your garage in the Pacific Northwest Calnago? They do get cold here but it's a small price for the sublime riding we have.
Colnago e Campagnolo

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

G6612

by G6612

Here is my bike room.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Vagabond wrote:Is your garage in the Pacific Northwest Calnago? They do get cold here but it's a small price for the sublime riding we have.

Yes it is. And I agree, we do have some fine riding here and so many options on any given day.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

image.jpg
After his confession airs, ask Lance for a refund on that jersey.

RussellS

by RussellS

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Pr ... 45__400245

This is the rack I use in the garage to hold four bikes, and in the basement to hold four bikes. Two bikes fit on each set of arms. I suppose you could put arms facing out the back and hold eight bikes total. But maybe not practical. May have to buy extra rubber holders. Not sure if it comes with enough rubber holders for two or four bikes. Nashbar used to sell this rack too. Now they just sell the rubber holders.

kmak

by kmak

JackDaniels wrote:I got the 3rd garage for my bicycle and computer diddling. I use some Gladiator brand hooks which you can get at the hardware store pretty cheaply. I also got some cheap hardwood flooring and a little heater which makes it more like a room. Yes, there is a discoball also, and no you don't need to comment on it. :noidea:

computer diddling? :)

maxxevv

by maxxevv

Its the computer equivalent of bike wrenching and weightweenism ...

People here on this board love to fiddle with their bikes, fuss over that extra 50g of weight on their bikes. There are people out there who enjoy fiddling with their computers and fuss over pushing that extra 0.5 Ghz in CPU clock speed too. :beerchug:

Elrey

by Elrey

maxxevv wrote:There are people out there who enjoy fiddling with their computers and fuss over pushing that extra 0.5 Ghz in CPU clock speed too. :beerchug:

Kasparz

by Kasparz

maxxevv wrote:Its the computer equivalent of bike wrenching and weightweenism ...

People here on this board love to fiddle with their bikes, fuss over that extra 50g of weight on their bikes. There are people out there who enjoy fiddling with their computers and fuss over pushing that extra 0.5 Ghz in CPU clock speed too. :beerchug:

Overclocking, hahaaa, I did that too when I was younger.

Timebandit415

by Timebandit415

This may be a little late, but you must check out WWW.THEBIKEVALET.CO

"Reclamation Art + Furniture's Bike Valet is unique, stylish, indoor bicycle storage. Designed and manufactured in California with the urban small space dwelling in mind"

Available in six beautiful colors.

I am in no way associated with these guys but I met the owner at Sea Otter in 2012 and the product in my opinion looks amazing. I am not sure if he is still in business, but please do check him out.