Job opportunities - power2max

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

jever98

by jever98

Hi,

mods - I hope this posting is ok here.

I have recently joined power2max, the German power meter company. We are looking to grow our online support for non-German speaking countries, with a priority on Italy and Spain, but are also happy to discuss opportunities in other language areas (English, German, French, and Dutch are already covered).

The position is a freelance position that is home office based. Your role is to support customers with all their questions regarding product choice, compatibility, installation and use. You will also represent power2max at events in your area.

What we are looking for:
  • Very good written communication in your mother tongue (e.g., Italian, Spanish)
  • Very good communication in English; German also highly valued
  • Very good ability to explain things in simple, effective language
  • You are into biking and have solid knowledge of bike technology and mechanics - ideally you build your bikes yourself (my guess is weight weenies fit this bill very well :-)
  • You know the difference between standard road, compact, MTB double and triple, Shimano, Campagnolo, SRAM, 9, 10, and 11 speed, and know what different BB standards are (BSA, ITA, BB30, BB86 PressFit, BB90, BB92, BBright, BB386Evo …)
  • You are able to work independently and manage your work independently
  • You are able to work in a team over the distance
  • You like giving competent and polite advice to clients

What we offer:
  • Be part of an innovative company working in a cutting-edge market
  • Work in a team of like-minded people who love biking and whose mission is to bring top quality power meters to customers
  • Grow in your role and be rewarded for good work
  • Combine your passion with your work

If you are interested in the position please PM me.

Thanks for reading,

Nicolas
----
No longer in the industry

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Kasparz

by Kasparz

Let me know if you need support for Baltic states. Not sure if the market is big enough to have any dedicated support tho.

LouisN

by LouisN

Come back to me you're in need of someone for french/canadian market.

Louis :)

jever98

by jever98

Thanks for the interest and messages I have received so far. I failed to mention that we are specifically looking for Europe and for the languages other than German, English, Dutch, and French.

For the others who have contacted me regarding opportunities outside Europe - thanks for the interest, I will keep it on file in case anything comes up.

Thanks and best
Nicolas
----
No longer in the industry