Who wants to be a product reviewer.

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

madcow
Shop Owner

by madcow

Edit: Details for round 2 are on page 3

I get a lot of stuff for testing, some is free, most I buy. Recently I was thinking about what to do with it once I'm done with it and I've decided to try giving it away, but in exchange for some work.

Items will be given away randomly on my facebook page and if you win something the exchange is that you have to write a review somewhere so that everyone can benefit from your experiences. Reviews should be honest, good or bad doesn't matter.

First item is a set of the new Kcnc titanium groove skewers. They are already up on my facebook page. Details are HERE.
Last edited by madcow on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Elrey

by Elrey

Too bad i'm not on FB.

critracer26

by critracer26

just send a request on facebook..

madcow
Shop Owner

by madcow

It's free and easy to setup a facebook account. However I can understand that some people just absolutely don't want to have a FB account, you can PM me on the forum and that will count as an entry. I'll see how that goes but I prefer FB since it keeps a nice list of everyone in one place. I'm trying to not exclude anyone but at the same time can't make it take too much of my time or it will become prohibitive.

Elrey

by Elrey

I understand. Was'nt trying to mess it up for you. Like the way you do business.

teufelhunden222

by teufelhunden222

That would be awesome, I sent a fb message. I have a Jim Merz Steel Allez that I am building into as light as I can. My target weight is 15.1 lbs :)
[img]<iframe%20height='160'%20width='300'%20frameborder='0'%20allowtransparency='true'%20scrolling='no'%20src='http://app.strava.com/athletes/1677950/activity-summary/ddf436fc1ca509b20d4637cfa80c928da771d2c6'></iframe>[/img]

Imaking20

by Imaking20

Request sent on FB :thumbup:

JN2Wheels

by JN2Wheels

I posted up to get in on this action! JN2Wheels from www.teamWHAYNE.org . I hope your crowd-sourced review works. With the target market being obsessed weight weenies, I'm sure there are some capable fingers out there itching to have at it.

kingkongsfinger

by kingkongsfinger

Pity I'm in the UK, I could test the products in cold, wet, salty and thoroughly miserable road conditions
"I could have done this job myself in five minutes, but as things turned out I had to spend two days trying to find out why it had taken someone else three weeks to do it wrong."

djay001

by djay001

can we be on of the list if we are outside of the USA? (Quebec, Canada)

madcow
Shop Owner

by madcow

We are not restricting this geographically. I'll pony up the shipping costs if it's an international winner. We gave away 3 calendars last week and one of them ended up going to New Zealand.

TCx

by TCx

Just PM'd. Happy to do some testing / reporting from the sunny south of England.
Can you ever have to many bikes?

kman

by kman

FB friend request sent! I'd happily review the skewers and probably pass them on to another WW for further review/comment.
Great idea Madcow.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
-- Frank Zappa

mellowJohnny

by mellowJohnny

Love the idea

austke

by austke

As a Winner of one of the Cycle Passion Calendars, I am keen to review it thoroughly. :D ( I am in Australia, So I am very appreciative of Madcow covering the postage),
And will post up on Madcow's FB page shortly. :thumbup:
And as mentioned earlier, I am more than happy to be a part of the review process.
Great Idea Madcow, easy to see why you have a successful business.
It was funny when my wife asked how I had won such a Calendar, I just explained to her that It is all for a good cause, as I will be REVIEWING it. LOL

P.S. I normally dont win anything, so was stoked to read that I was one of the winners of the Cycle Passion Calendars. 8)

:beerchug:
Austke
2013 Giant TCR Advanced SL 0, 6.92kg
2013 Giant Defy Composite 2 M, 8.5kg - Wife's
Azzurro Torino 8.55g
Fuji 650 10.8kg
Miele Lupa Triple Tandem 38,89kg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com