Armstrong now riding Crumpton

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

ticou

by ticou

Phew! I can still ride Mavic!

ticou

by ticou

But I'd need an electron microscope to find the rest of the phews. Doing the math's, Lance is about 6-10 years my junior, so when he might be considering a steel frame I'll probably need a walking stick, so I'm on fairly safe ground there.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

No LW's ---> FAIL

natiedean24

by natiedean24

He's wearing my helmet. I feel so special.

Velofreak

by Velofreak

nathanong87 wrote:no socks?!

ugh.

Ackward indeed... LA was always too long socks... now no socks. Having no style is way way worse than doping or cheating or paying the UCI to hide positive tests... No Lighweight wheel is definitely a probe this guy sucks... Although he worked with bruynel to make sure contador had to pay for his own good wheels if he wanted to use them, no good wheels for contador or no personal car (contador brother had to drive and use his own car).

although there are many dopers around, the only one i would enjoy to see in prison, is mister Juan Pelota.

edesigner

by edesigner

No socks is probably a tri thing. That's all he can do right now I guess.

Never heard that Contador/Wheels story. Is there a longer version somewhere?

J-Nice

by J-Nice

I give him style points for going with the no-socks look. When he wore those long, mismatched colored socks he looked extremely dorky.

Besides, I ride with no socks and I feel more comfortable that way.

Then again, in his case no socks probably means no more needle marks to hide.
Check out the latest controversies in sport-

http://berzin.blogspot.com/

euan

by euan

edesigner wrote:Never heard that Contador/Wheels story. Is there a longer version somewhere?

2009 TDF TT. Supply of the fast discs were kept for Armstrong so Contador bought his own Lightweight disc to use.

bet987

by bet987

edesigner wrote:No socks is probably a tri thing. That's all he can do right now I guess.

While the no socks is definitely a tri thing. He can't do that either. That is one of the reasons there is speculation he will confess, so he can go after an Ironman championship. Most tri's want to be associated with the USTA but the USTA honors the ban from cycling and the USADA. Therefore triathlons that are USTA sanctioned can not allow Armstrong to compete. He can't compete any World Triathlon Corporation event.

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Maybe he will only admit to doping in 2009 and 2010?