Supersix evo

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

em3

by em3

nice set-up...there is something about that SLR saddle mated with Deda seatpost that is just gorgeous. I think its the thick rails matched with the beautifully sculpted clamp. Very cool!

EM3

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ash1

by ash1

Got sick of the same old white and black evo paint job, stripped the frame and fork (very sore fingers after five days of razoring and sanding) and gave it two thin coats of matte black paint as i didn't really like the bare carbon thing so much.

Frame weight: 792g
Fork weight: 314g
Frame weight after stripping: 723g
Fork weight after stripping: 296g

I added 15g all up with two light coats of matte black, in the end i saved 72g. The final bike weight is 5.992kg! pretty happy to get below 6kg using all standard parts.

gif upload

ash1

by ash1

I am also looking at getting some custom decals made up for it.........

Bianchi10

by Bianchi10

so jealous! one of my all time favorite frames.

iand12

by iand12

wow what a transformation. it now looks like a black inc. good job mate!
2014 Cannondale Caad10

ash1

by ash1

Thanks iand12, I got sick of the 14 times it said "cannondale" on the frame and fork! Notice you have reynolds attack on your to do list, just got a pair of 2013's myself and gotta say they are most convenient all round wheel i have ever ridden. Much stiffer than the 303's when out of the saddle and only a couple of hundred grams heavier. Cant say enough good things about these wheels, and they look awesome too!

Donkey

by Donkey

The only consistency from C'dale in recent times we've seen was with the CAAD4 to CAAD9 series. After that almost every bike they've produced has been a total reinvention of something out of nothing. Arguably Six13 and SystemSix were evolutions of the CAAD series.

Supersix, a radically different bike every-time/year.

Let's also not forget the Six series, or CAAD10 either, completely and radically new frames out of the blue.

With the Synapse and Slice, I lost track.

tinytree

by tinytree

new paint looks great!