Look 695 black light ultegra

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

smikey

by smikey

Hereby i want to introduce my new bike a Look 695 black light/Ultegra/FFWD F6R wheels. I ordered it on 16 november 2010 en finally it arrived last wednesday.
The stem will be lowered soon. If you have some hints to improve its looks, i like to hear it from you.

gr Mike, Netherlands

http://www.flickr.com/photos/miketuijn/5787277619/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/miketuijn/5787273311/

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

BCSS

by BCSS

very nice bike!! Only thing I would change is the saddle

what handle bars do you have?
Last edited by BCSS on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MARLON

by MARLON

stem erection :shock:
BACK IN BLACK

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

Your bike looks great. Some people may wonder why you have your stem angled high, but if that is what has been set for you after your fitting session, then stick with it.
Luckily that remarkable stem has a great mechanism for angle adjustment built in, in the case that you find your stem lowered after your fitting session.

One of the things we do request often in the gallery section is that you provide a total weight (and mention the size)... so what does it weigh? what size?

Hopefully you'll find ways to lower the weight of your bicycle as you spend time here on this forum, if that interests you. :wink:

I'm including your photos below so they don't have to be linked:
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

smikey

by smikey

Thank you for placing the pics on the site.

The size is 57 cm en it weights 7.7 kilo. Soon I will take some new pics and will show it to you, the stem is horizontal now so it looks must more faster now . the bar is a FSA team issue.

In future i would like to change the ultegra for the sram red black group. I am now irritated by the silver breaks. Does anybody has suggestions for black brakes? I am thinking about TPG 950 SL's. I am looking for a AX lightness carbon saddle to replace the fizik one.

greets mike

tobygfoster

by tobygfoster

Lovely bike - I've just ordered mine with SRAM Red and the FR40 carbon clinchers. I've also gone for the Fizik Arione but it looks a bit 'full' against the rest of the bike.

1spd

by 1spd

A buddy of mine finished building his last month. He's running Sram Red with a set of MadFiber wheels. Wicked bike! Rides very nice and is super fast. You are a very lucky fella! MadFiber wheels are easily as loud as my Hope Pro II's on my mtb. Personally, the only thing I have an issue with is the number of "Look" decals on the frame/fork. I count at least 9 if not 10 if that is one on the seat stay and another two on the cranks. Just ridiculous really.
Cannondale Synapse (alu)...it works

mfcycling

by mfcycling

Very nice looking bike

NGMN

by NGMN

smikey wrote:In future i would like to change the ultegra for the sram red black group. I am now irritated by the silver breaks. Does anybody has suggestions for black brakes? I am thinking about TPG 950 SL's.

I'd skip the 950 Sls; as best as I can tell they are the 920s wrapped in aesthetic carbon layer, making them heavier but no better in terms of braking. But speaking of which, the TRP 920s are a great brake that come in black. Really brakes are a personal thing, depending on what your priorities are, i.e. weight, modulation, price. There are a lot of options that all have + and -. Check out the fairwheel brake reviews.

Nice bike!

GT56

by GT56

smikey wrote:Thank you for placing the pics on the site.

The size is 57 cm en it weights 7.7 kilo. Soon I will take some new pics and will show it to you, the stem is horizontal now so it looks must more faster now . the bar is a FSA team issue.

In future i would like to change the ultegra for the sram red black group. I am now irritated by the silver breaks. Does anybody has suggestions for black brakes? I am thinking about TPG 950 SL's. I am looking for a AX lightness carbon saddle to replace the fizik one.

greets mike

ultegra black brakes !

luckypuncheur

by luckypuncheur

Planet-X CNC in black would suit too.
Get a bicycle. You will certainly not regret it, if you live.

JSS

by JSS

1spd wrote:A buddy of mine finished building his last month. He's running Sram Red with a set of MadFiber wheels. Wicked bike! Rides very nice and is super fast. You are a very lucky fella! MadFiber wheels are easily as loud as my Hope Pro II's on my mtb. Personally, the only thing I have an issue with is the number of "Look" decals on the frame/fork. I count at least 9 if not 10 if that is one on the seat stay and another two on the cranks. Just ridiculous really.
Last edited by JSS on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

tobygfoster

by tobygfoster

Nice wheels although I wouldn't want to get my fingers caught in the spokes!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com