Thankyou for the humorous contemptous assistance, fdegrove
In my defence:
- I honestly did search, using even The Google (a la George Bush)
- Michelin says "for tubeless and Standard (tube) bicycle tyres" ... I assumed it meant for inner tubes in (today's more standard) clinchers vs tubulars
- I thought you inject it via the veins a la Lance, and then it magically transfers through the seatpost (ok, that's gross)
- No, I did not assume you have crystal balls or even not a complete set (Lance reference again, sorry) ... but I was asking people "out of their experience"
- As for the punishment unleashed, I am NOT worthy! Can I thank you for your input with my input from one the diapers?
Off to repair the damn thing now... I may report back, if I am assured of no further attack from you