Scott Road Premium Shoes - anybody have them?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

edesigner

by edesigner

Local place has a pair of these for dirt cheap and was wondering if worth it? My circa 06 Sidis are still in good shape but these seemed comfy.

theremery

by theremery

These look nice....how much?
Updated: Racing again! Thought this was unlikely! Eventually, I may even have a decent race!
Edit: 2015: darn near won the best South Island series (got second in age
-group)..woo hoo Racy Theremery is back!!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nathanong87
Resident master of GIF

by nathanong87

1boa is hard to get the tension right on the forefoot area. boa is eh in general

edesigner

by edesigner

theremery wrote:These look nice....how much?

85.00 - just one pair though. They are a shop that gets over stock from different sources.

pierre-san

by pierre-san

I have used the last two incarnations of this shoe, and would rate them as my favorite shoe, however like most things it is a personal thing.

edesigner

by edesigner

pierre-san wrote:I have used the last two incarnations of this shoe, and would rate them as my favorite shoe, however like most things it is a personal thing.

Thanks I have the mtb version and it's quite comfortable. Im' not a clamp your feet until they scream type of guy so they might work.

Grannen

by Grannen

I have those, they fit my feet very well, I have never had an issue with not beeing tied in enough. Really well ventilated and if you buy the ergologic insole they might fit even better, (they did for me) and as an added bonus, that insole has an air canal going lenghtwise for even better ventilation

Fatbiker

by Fatbiker

I have the older Scott Limited road shoes (gold with red accents). The single boa does make it difficult to tighten the front, but that hasn't really bothered me. Overall these shoes have been extremely comfortable for me and the fit is simply superb. Getting into them can be a bit difficult because of the high carbon sole on the back, but at the same time this makes for a very snug fit.

lancejohnson

by lancejohnson

I like the look of the shoes, simple. The issue I had with them was that I couldn't get the pressure even on my foot with the single boa system. I had horrible hot spots on the top and sides of my foot. If they had a couple dials, I think they would be great.

"Organization is for the simple-minded, the Genius controls the chaos." - Jens

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com