My Stevens Stratos 6050grams

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

AXERA DO7

by AXERA DO7

Sorry for the small photos, don't know how to make them bigger, had to use Photobucket just to get them on the site, if anyone has any advice as it took me forever to post these.
Cheers.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Krull

by Krull

why not using abload, or image shack?

CarpetFibre

by CarpetFibre

Guys NO!

Imageshack is extremely slow and if you want to see a larger image prepare to be violated with ads.
Tinypic is even worse - they'll just delete your images after a short amount of time and no-one will be able to see them.

Please use Imgur, it's by far the best image hosting site.

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

FLICKR. :thumbup:
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

AXERA DO7

by AXERA DO7

Thanks for the tips, have tried witn Imgur, downloaded pictures, but can not download to WW's site as "the extension zip is not allowed" ? have tried numerous times, sorry. Not really good photos anyway :(

CarpetFibre

by CarpetFibre

Hey Dude, I'll give you a quick tutorial.

And Flickr is alright but it loads quite slow for many people, and hotlinking images can be a pain.

Okay so go to Imgur.com...
If your photos are in a '.zip' file then what you need to do is get them all out of there. You need to make sure you upload images with the extention '.jpg' or '.png', or '.bmp'. So then select them when uploading onto imgur and let imgur do its thing.
When it's uploaded it should give you a direct link to your image, a url that has .jpg at the end of whatever file format your photo is in.
Copy that link and put it between [img] [ /img] on here by clicking the Img button in the menu at the top. Again make sure it says .jpg at the end of the link.

You're done!

Krull

by Krull

AXERA DO7 wrote:Thanks for the tips, have tried witn Imgur, downloaded pictures, but can not download to WW's site as "the extension zip is not allowed" ? have tried numerous times, sorry. Not really good photos anyway :(

please try again, i would really appreciate seeing those pictures in bigger size, pictures of these beautiful stratos-bikes are rare!

just follow Carpet Fibres Tutorial, it should not be difficult.

Thank you, best regards,

AXERA DO7

by AXERA DO7

Testing this picture. If it works, more will follow :)

AXERA DO7

by AXERA DO7

AXERA DO7

by AXERA DO7

LouisN

by LouisN

:thumbup:

Very nice !!! 54-56 (Stevens run small) ???

Hard to imagine taking off spacers and ride in the (classic) drops there...

Louis :)

Krull

by Krull

thanks a lot for uploading those pictures.

very nice build, the mavic-wheelset goes perfect withe the frame (should be size 54?)

i love the frameset, it seems to be the same as the stevens comet, which ist their latest top-of-the-range frameset.

i like it even better than, one of my favorites, the cannondale evo. maybe i am going to acquire one by myself, (if i can get away from my current frameset :) )

AXERA DO7

by AXERA DO7

Hi, glad I finally worked out the picture issues, the frame is a 54cm, in person the saddle to bar drop doesn't look as great as it appears in the photo, when I get my position dialed in better, I will cut the steerer and take some photos outside, thanks for all the help and nice words.
Cheers.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bencolem

by bencolem

Stunning ride but aesthetically its crying out for a new stem! I used to have a 3T Ltd myself and am seeing them on lots of bikes but they're just too bulky and heavy handed for most rides including yours, what about a nice slender Ritchey to match the seat post?