Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:30 pm
Recently the board software has been updated and there are some known bugs/failures:
- Avatars are currently not being displayed ✔ FIXED
- Tapatalk connection is currently broken ✔ FIXED
- Avatars cannot be uploaded ✔ FIXED

Please note that we will soon do some changes in WW board template design in case to get a fully mobile/desktop responsiveness board!
If you find more errors please post it here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139062


All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2629 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1172 173 174 175 176 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:41 pm
Posts: 630
J-Nice wrote:
Image


Genius....nothing more


Top
   
 
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:57 pm 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:08 pm
Posts: 1365
The Armstrong photo reminds me of the original Thunderbirds tv show .Where they have all the Tracy brothers photos on the wall . Hamilton would def fly Thunderbird 1 and Landis thunderbird 2.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 am
Posts: 33
http://www.tbnweekly.com/editorial/view ... vpt-03.txt

haha


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:21 pm
Posts: 815
shadster wrote:
http://www.tbnweekly.com/editorial/viewpoints/content_articles/091812_vpt-03.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

haha

Well said.

_________________
"Really fast people are frustrating, but they make you faster. When you get faster, you might frustrate someone else."

2009 Trek Madone 5.5 Project One SRAM Force 16.4 lbs w/pedals and cages.
2007 Bianchi 928 Carbon Lugged- SRAM Rival-17 lbs.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:07 pm
Posts: 573
Anyone who follows the myriad tendrils of this drama able to say what the latest is with the Qui Tam action?

_________________
Summer -- 2011 Cannondale SuperSix HiMod 6.19 kg.
Winter -- 2005 Fuji Team Issue 6.6 kg.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:45 pm
Posts: 4212
Location: Natovi Landing
strobbekoen wrote:
Image


For our rational debating WW of the Year 2012!

Anyone guess who I'm referring to? :lol:

_________________
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:08 pm
Posts: 1365
Is it pop sensation Pink . If not. then perhaps it's top Chef Gordon Ramsey ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sawyer do you see the irony in what you have posted ?
You and your ,we hate Lance but don't mind the other ones who take dope brigade of hypocritical nut jobs
etc etc cannot refute one thing I have said and now resort to posting photos of your mums music player because you cannot give a decent reply to any of my points .....I am your king :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:08 pm
Posts: 1365
Ker Ching http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/david-w ... eadly-sins" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lets make some more money off of Armstongs back .Just in time for x mas


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 8:51 pm
Posts: 1409
Location: France
Mr. Gib wrote:
artray was right


sawyer wrote:
artray was right


:thumbup:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:45 pm
Posts: 4212
Location: Natovi Landing
artray wrote:
Is it pop sensation Pink . If not. then perhaps it's top Chef Gordon Ramsey ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sawyer do you see the irony in what you have posted ?
You and your ,we hate Lance but don't mind the other ones who take dope brigade of hypocritical nut jobs
etc etc cannot refute one thing I have said and now resort to posting photos of your mums music player because you cannot give a decent reply to any of my points .....I am your king :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Are you drunk?

You seem convinced my previous post was in reference to you. I wonder why?

Self-awareness is a good starting point I suppose.

:wink:

_________________
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:45 pm
Posts: 4212
Location: Natovi Landing
maquisard wrote:
Mr. Gib wrote:
artray was right


sawyer wrote:
artray was right


:thumbup:


Still waiting for Wiggins to get busted M?

Keep waiting buddy!

_________________
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:45 pm
Posts: 4212
Location: Natovi Landing
artray wrote:
Ker Ching http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/david-w ... eadly-sins" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lets make some more money off of Armstongs back .Just in time for x mas


Diddums.

And what did you expect? Another omerta?

Let's see ... the biggest sporting story of the year, and the / one of the biggest scandal (s) in history might be a legitimate subject for a book from someone with involvement in the issue over many years?

Gee the things people do to make money hey!

Guess what ... they are even releasing it just before Christmas to maximise sales!

I mean, the sheer unreasonableness of publishing a book on a subject of major public interest at a time when it might sell in numbers!

Just scandalous!

_________________
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:08 pm
Posts: 1365
Well sawyer, logic dictates that as the previous posting refered to me, plus your usual response of just jumping on another post instead of saying something of your own because you seem incapable of self thought draws me to only one conclusion Sir. Guilty. :lol:

sawyer " Still waiting for Wiggins to get busted M? Keep waiting buddy"
Just becasue he has not been busted does not mean he has not doped . IMO there is strong suspicions that he and Sky have doped . Loads of riders we know that have doped never got a positive test.

Your the one talking about MORALS AND CHEATING and how hurt and upset and angry you are with Armstrong. Here is a man cashing in on the values he is supposed to be against and this book is nothing more than that . Your argument is weak young Jedi .


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:45 pm
Posts: 4212
Location: Natovi Landing
artray wrote:
Well sawyer, logic dictates that as the previous posting refered to me, plus your usual response of just jumping on another post instead of saying something of your own because you seem incapable of self thought draws me to only one conclusion Sir. Guilty. :lol:

sawyer " Still waiting for Wiggins to get busted M? Keep waiting buddy"
Just becasue he has not been busted does not mean he has not doped . IMO there is strong suspicions that he and Sky have doped . Loads of riders we know that have doped never got a positive test.

Your the one talking about MORALS AND CHEATING and how hurt and upset and angry you are with Armstrong. Here is a man cashing in on the values he is supposed to be against and this book is nothing more than that . Your argument is weak young Jedi .


Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

_________________
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:


Top
   
 
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:08 pm 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:53 am
Posts: 43
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Yeah. This thread hasn't jumped the shark at all. :roll:

_________________
2011 Scott Addict R3 (DA groupset, Tune Skyline RR wheelset, Rotor 52/36 Q-Rings)
2008 Giant Trinity A1 (cheapass 50mm carbon clinchers)
No easy road goes anywhere worth going


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2629 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1172 173 174 175 176 Next

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Doping Thread

in Cycle Chat

mrgray

2

909

Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:16 am

Frankie - B View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Hidden motors/ mechanical doping!

in Road

wheelsONfire

8

1000

Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:43 am

Butcher View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Lance Armstrong eligible to compete in triathlon's in 2016

[ Go to page: 1 2 3 4 ]

in Cycle Chat

JohnnyHanel

45

3979

Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:08 pm

sawyer View the latest post

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Doping facts thread (please refrain from baseless speculations)

in Road

basilic

2

664

Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:18 am

Frankie - B View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited