USADA Banned Armstrong new Doping Allegations

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

artray

by artray

The Armstrong photo reminds me of the original Thunderbirds tv show .Where they have all the Tracy brothers photos on the wall . Hamilton would def fly Thunderbird 1 and Landis thunderbird 2.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

geraldatwork

by geraldatwork

shadster wrote:http://www.tbnweekly.com/editorial/viewpoints/content_articles/091812_vpt-03.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

haha

Well said.
"Really fast people are frustrating, but they make you faster. When you get faster, you might frustrate someone else."

2009 Trek Madone 5.5 Project One SRAM Force 16.4 lbs w/pedals and cages.
2007 Bianchi 928 Carbon Lugged- SRAM Rival-17 lbs.

worstshotever

by worstshotever

Anyone who follows the myriad tendrils of this drama able to say what the latest is with the Qui Tam action?

sawyer

by sawyer

strobbekoen wrote:Image

For our rational debating WW of the Year 2012!

Anyone guess who I'm referring to? :lol:
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:

artray

by artray

Is it pop sensation Pink . If not. then perhaps it's top Chef Gordon Ramsey ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sawyer do you see the irony in what you have posted ?
You and your ,we hate Lance but don't mind the other ones who take dope brigade of hypocritical nut jobs
etc etc cannot refute one thing I have said and now resort to posting photos of your mums music player because you cannot give a decent reply to any of my points .....I am your king :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

artray

by artray

Ker Ching http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/david-w ... eadly-sins" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lets make some more money off of Armstongs back .Just in time for x mas

maquisard

by maquisard

Mr. Gib wrote:artray was right

sawyer wrote:artray was right

:thumbup:

sawyer

by sawyer

artray wrote:Is it pop sensation Pink . If not. then perhaps it's top Chef Gordon Ramsey ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sawyer do you see the irony in what you have posted ?
You and your ,we hate Lance but don't mind the other ones who take dope brigade of hypocritical nut jobs
etc etc cannot refute one thing I have said and now resort to posting photos of your mums music player because you cannot give a decent reply to any of my points .....I am your king :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you drunk?

You seem convinced my previous post was in reference to you. I wonder why?

Self-awareness is a good starting point I suppose.

:wink:

sawyer

by sawyer

maquisard wrote:
Mr. Gib wrote:artray was right

sawyer wrote:artray was right

:thumbup:

Still waiting for Wiggins to get busted M?

Keep waiting buddy!

sawyer

by sawyer

artray wrote:Ker Ching http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/david-w ... eadly-sins" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lets make some more money off of Armstongs back .Just in time for x mas

Diddums.

And what did you expect? Another omerta?

Let's see ... the biggest sporting story of the year, and the / one of the biggest scandal (s) in history might be a legitimate subject for a book from someone with involvement in the issue over many years?

Gee the things people do to make money hey!

Guess what ... they are even releasing it just before Christmas to maximise sales!

I mean, the sheer unreasonableness of publishing a book on a subject of major public interest at a time when it might sell in numbers!

Just scandalous!

artray

by artray

Well sawyer, logic dictates that as the previous posting refered to me, plus your usual response of just jumping on another post instead of saying something of your own because you seem incapable of self thought draws me to only one conclusion Sir. Guilty. :lol:

sawyer " Still waiting for Wiggins to get busted M? Keep waiting buddy"
Just becasue he has not been busted does not mean he has not doped . IMO there is strong suspicions that he and Sky have doped . Loads of riders we know that have doped never got a positive test.

Your the one talking about MORALS AND CHEATING and how hurt and upset and angry you are with Armstrong. Here is a man cashing in on the values he is supposed to be against and this book is nothing more than that . Your argument is weak young Jedi .

sawyer

by sawyer

artray wrote:Well sawyer, logic dictates that as the previous posting refered to me, plus your usual response of just jumping on another post instead of saying something of your own because you seem incapable of self thought draws me to only one conclusion Sir. Guilty. :lol:

sawyer " Still waiting for Wiggins to get busted M? Keep waiting buddy"
Just becasue he has not been busted does not mean he has not doped . IMO there is strong suspicions that he and Sky have doped . Loads of riders we know that have doped never got a positive test.

Your the one talking about MORALS AND CHEATING and how hurt and upset and angry you are with Armstrong. Here is a man cashing in on the values he is supposed to be against and this book is nothing more than that . Your argument is weak young Jedi .

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

SpoonMan

by SpoonMan

Yeah. This thread hasn't jumped the shark at all. :roll:
2011 Scott Addict R3 (DA groupset, Tune Skyline RR wheelset, Rotor 52/36 Q-Rings)
2008 Giant Trinity A1 (cheapass 50mm carbon clinchers)
No easy road goes anywhere worth going

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

maquisard

by maquisard

SpoonMan wrote:Yeah. This thread hasn't jumped the shark at all. :roll:

Very well said! :thumbup: