Pro-Light Cuneo womans build

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

It looks really good but that is a massive spacer stack! Do the bars really need to be level with the saddle for her?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

welkman

by welkman

She has tiny arms and for some reason I got a 90mm stem, I am going to get the 70mm and loose some of the spacers. I am trying to get her to ride on the hoods, she seems to like to stay as upright as possible but that might change on this bike. Women are built a bit different to men and I couldnt justify the price of a top end 'female' spec bike. This geo is quite similar to the ladies CAAD10 or EVO.

otveit

by otveit

I recently built up a Cuneo with mix of campa components, size 56.5. Thought it would be ok to post this here in the spirit of colour matching.

Pro Lite Bracciano wheels (wich are good value and look good imo) china fork and seatpost, stripped carbon flite saddle, planet x stem and handlebars. I did not like the paint scheme, and having some time waiting for components to arrive i repainted it. Graphite grey with a manly accent of telemagenta (or pink as most would say). I really love the ride, and currently spend lots of time cursing my impending exams and bad weather (what was I expecting in Norway in november).

more pics: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107023174036779042881/albums/5800004412154706129?authkey=CIKW2Y7w3uX9cw none of the biomechanical tuning is done in these pics. and the pedals are very temporary!

artray

by artray

goooey pads ....http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Halt-Gooey-Ro ... 51a2756f89

These work really really well ...best pads I have used and cheap price as well .
nice job . :thumbup:

welkman

by welkman

nice I will try them on my CAAD!