HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Articles FAQ Contact About




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 am
Posts: 14
Hello all the WW ers, I'm a newbie from Indonesia, want to share my tarmac comp 2012 red.
upgrade parts :
-BB hope ceramics
-Wheelset Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLE 2012 (hopefully upgrade with zero enduro ceramic bearings)

all the components still standards from the factory.

please make your comment ...

Thanks
dita


Attachments:
File comment: SPECIALIZED TARMAC COMP 2012 RED
IMG_0023edit.jpg
IMG_0023edit.jpg [ 152.51 KiB | Viewed 2605 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:49 am 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:08 am
Posts: 6741
Location: Urbana, Illinois
:welcome: Welcome to Weight Weenies! A very nice base for a project. We all stated somewhere. Did you have any future upgrades in mind? Also what are your cycling goals. Racer, time trialist etc., etc...

_________________
-For my next trick I will set myself on fire!
-This board and the world in general would be a much nicer place if everyone could just take themselves a little less seriously.
-Sticky Fingers John Rockefeller
-First one over the cliff wins!


Top
 Profile  
 
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:49 am 


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 am
Posts: 14
Hello there...
Well there are many things upgrade wishlist in my mind

-handlebar stealth PRO
-saddle red carbon (selle smp)
-pulley enduro ceramic
-bearing zero enduro ceramic for hub
-Sram Red groupset
-Rotor Q-Ring crankset
-frame S-Works or Look 695

Yeah maybe thats the dream list ....

Best regards,
Dita


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 am
Posts: 162
Location: Queensland Australia
Lol if you are gonna have dream list, make it a good one. :)
Nike bike. And :welcome:

_________________
2013 Giant TCR Advanced SL 0, 6.92kg
2013 Giant Defy Composite 2 M, 8.5kg - Wife's
Azzurro Torino 8.55g
Fuji 650 10.8kg
Miele Lupa Triple Tandem 38,89kg


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:25 am
Posts: 750
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
1/ The position of your saddle looks poor. It appears to be tilting at quite an angle.

2/ If your reach is short you might want to try some short reach/short drop aka 'compact' handlebars which are widely available these days.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 am
Posts: 14
@austke : hahahahaaa.... it's only dream list in the mean time cause of limited budget. but slowly I will make it happen one by one. for me, "the main motor" of road bike are : BB, front hub, rear hub. and also a good wheelset. thats why its become my top priority to upgrade. Btw Thanks a lot for your comment austke.... would you post your roadbike pict?? i'll love to see it.

@valbrona : yes i' having problem with my old seatpost(i change it with BBB 0 degree seatpost)... kinda i have a long leg. and also i have a proplem with my stem. my frame size is 56. if i use size 54 the problem is the seatpost getting too long. btw whats the different compact handlebars like u said VS my ori handlebar? Thanks a lot for your input for me valbrona....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:58 am
Posts: 22
have you ever think to get fitted? There is a bike shop in north jakarta (kelapa gading), Velo cycle, whom the owner has measurement certification from US. you should check it out and i think its worth every penny for the long run. i've visited the shop once, i guess they carry enve and 3t products, parlee and guru frames also. real nice classy shop.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 am
Posts: 14
@mbdub80 : about bike fitting. I'm already set up my bike with formula fitting via online ( competitivecyclist.com). i think the formula its not as detail as bike fitting with certified bike fitting engineer. but I think its well enough for with formula from competitivecyclist.com, with some little adjustment.

about velo cycles... I'm living in surabaya, not jakarta. In surabaya there is bike shop Build a Bike that have certified bike fitting engineer too.(specialized)

Btw thanks a lot for your attention Mr. Mbdub80. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:58 am
Posts: 22
anindita wrote:
@mbdub80 : about bike fitting. I'm already set up my bike with formula fitting via online ( competitivecyclist.com). i think the formula its not as detail as bike fitting with certified bike fitting engineer. but I think its well enough for with formula from competitivecyclist.com, with some little adjustment.

about velo cycles... I'm living in surabaya, not jakarta. In surabaya there is bike shop Build a Bike that have certified bike fitting engineer too.(specialized)

Btw thanks a lot for your attention Mr. Mbdub80. :thumbup:


well yeah some website will give you some idea on DIY fitting, but i personally think it will not give you an elaborate fitment as a professional bike fitter. I think every mm adjustment counts and wrong setting could cause you a long term injury, and its a life time deal.
but hey, its just a suggestion!
hows the cycling scene in surabaya? is the traffic as crazy as jakarta too? I went back last summer and brought my bike with me. you pretty much can't ride past 9 am without risking your life :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 am
Posts: 14
hello there mbdub80 !!!

well you are totally right about "every mm is count"...
cycling scene in surabaya? almost same as Jakarta i think.... I'm usually start cycling at 5.00AM and finished around 8.00AM
u have to be smart enough to look some route for cycling in Surabaya.
actually, where are you come from mbdub80?
what roadbike do you ride? it would be nice if u post it here...

best regards
dita


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 73
He owns some top of the line colnago line and he is the KOM here in local mountain !
:mrgreen:

BAB = Biggest Specialized distributor in asia i believe

anindita wrote:
hello there mbdub80 !!!

well you are totally right about "every mm is count"...
cycling scene in surabaya? almost same as Jakarta i think.... I'm usually start cycling at 5.00AM and finished around 8.00AM
u have to be smart enough to look some route for cycling in Surabaya.
actually, where are you come from mbdub80?
what roadbike do you ride? it would be nice if u post it here...

best regards
dita


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:58 am
Posts: 22
@ anindita,
I'm from jakarta but I'm currently living in Los Angeles, USA at the moment. i've 2012 cx-1 evo with ultegra group. bone stock pretty much so, i'll wait until i get more things done before i start posting. on the other hand, you should check mr hetchin68. now, he got a nice ww project :)
but yeah, the last time i went back, I tagged along with some local club in jakarta (kelapa Gading bike), and yes you are right. everyone leaves at 5am till around 7:30 or 8. its too early for me, so i only did it once. ketiduran terus ahahahhaha
if you are in jakarta, you should check sepeda kita and rumah sepeda. 1 of them is indonesian distributor for lightweight wheels.

@ hetchin
bisa aja mas hahahahaha. i'm no where to be a kom... my leg breaks before i even made it to the top 10s.
how do you like the MF wheels?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 73
if you r going to shop at rumah sepeda let me know, I know one of the owner.. :)

I feel 3-4mph faster with the MF decals on it ! lol


mbdub80 wrote:
@ anindita,
I'm from jakarta but I'm currently living in Los Angeles, USA at the moment. i've 2012 cx-1 evo with ultegra group. bone stock pretty much so, i'll wait until i get more things done before i start posting. on the other hand, you should check mr hetchin68. now, he got a nice ww project :)
but yeah, the last time i went back, I tagged along with some local club in jakarta (kelapa Gading bike), and yes you are right. everyone leaves at 5am till around 7:30 or 8. its too early for me, so i only did it once. ketiduran terus ahahahhaha
if you are in jakarta, you should check sepeda kita and rumah sepeda. 1 of them is indonesian distributor for lightweight wheels.

@ hetchin
bisa aja mas hahahahaha. i'm no where to be a kom... my leg breaks before i even made it to the top 10s.
how do you like the MF wheels?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 am
Posts: 14
@mbdub80 : oalahhhhh tyt dr Indo juga tohhhh. maluuuu nih inggris an blepotan.... maaf saya CUPU, MF wheels itu merk apa ya. mohon petunjuk mbdub80. by the way apa aliran weight weenis ini hanya membuat "se-ringan" mungkin roadbike nya atau beneran utk dipacu? merinding liat koleksi nya member disini. smuanya top of the line.PM donk roadbike nya...
saya disini sdh ngga bisa rutin tiap hari main nya, baru punya anak ke 2.... jd cmn sabtu dan minggu aja.... :(
salam kenal yah mbdub80!!

@hetchins68 : thanks for the info of rumah sepeda... I will let you know if I'm goin there someday. what bike are u riding now?posting dong roadbike nya. PM aja kl blm mau di post.

best regards
dita


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Posts: 111
Location: Bali, Indonesia
SELAMAT DATANG!!

Saya sangat salut kalau Dita cukup berani bersepeda di SBY :thumbup: . Ayo, bawa Tarmac-nya ke Pulau Dewata untuk cari KOMnya.
Dita pernah coba rute; SBY-Mojokerto,-Pacet-Cangar-Batu-Malang?

Monkeyburger

_________________
...finding my inner Onoda-kun...


Top
 Profile  
 
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:45 am 


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Helmet from Indonesia

in MTB

Swiss

8

903

Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:22 pm

bombertodd View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Bike Frames Prices in Indonesia

in Road

stevepeter83

4

658

Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:09 am

stevepeter83 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Riding with weaker/beginner riders (road) and patience

[ Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]

in Cycle Chat

Devon

72

2792

Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:43 am

FlemishCompact View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. S-Works Tarmac Ui2

[ Go to page: 1, 2 ]

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

shoopdawoop

19

3257

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:56 pm

paradawt View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. S-Works TARMAC SL4

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

Darceking

11

1911

Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Darceking View the latest post


It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:25 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Advertising   –  FAQ   –  Contact   –  Convert   –  About

© Weight Weenies 2000-2013
hosted by starbike.com


How to get rid of these ads? Just register!


Powered by phpBB