USADA Banned Armstrong new Doping Allegations

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

SpoonMan

by SpoonMan

I'd be happy to dope with Ricco's wife...
2011 Scott Addict R3 (DA groupset, Tune Skyline RR wheelset, Rotor 52/36 Q-Rings)
2008 Giant Trinity A1 (cheapass 50mm carbon clinchers)
No easy road goes anywhere worth going

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KH1

by KH1

I'm waiting for the ever diminishing number of Armstrong die hard fans who claim they're not die hard fans to come clean with their die hardedness and to stop posting disruptive comments that look like they are meant to be something other than they clearly are while trying to maintain some semblance of impartiality that they clearly do not have which is evidenced by the continual slant of their supposedly unbiased nature...... Try saying that in one breath without the use of illegal substances!
Don't let the truth get in the way of good story...
2023 Propel Advanced SL (Growing in the Petrie dish)
2022 Trance Advanced Pro 1
2021 Revolt Advanced 1
2020 TCR Advanced SL 0 (Dead)
2019 Fathom 1 29er
2017 TCR Advanced Pro 0

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

shadster

by shadster

KH1 wrote:I'm waiting for the ever diminishing number of Armstrong die hard fans who claim they're not die hard fans to come clean with their die hardedness and to stop posting disruptive comments that look like they are meant to be something other than they clearly are while trying to maintain some semblance of impartiality that they clearly do not have which is evidenced by the continual slant of their supposedly unbiased nature...... Try saying that in one breath without the use of illegal substances!

let them keep going i say, i get a great laugh reading their posts

sawyer

by sawyer

KH1 wrote:I'm waiting for the ever diminishing number of Armstrong die hard fans who claim they're not die hard fans to come clean with their die hardedness and to stop posting disruptive comments that look like they are meant to be something other than they clearly are while trying to maintain some semblance of impartiality that they clearly do not have which is evidenced by the continual slant of their supposedly unbiased nature...... Try saying that in one breath without the use of illegal substances!

:lol: maybe one can dope to increase diehardness?
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:

KH1

by KH1

You can buy that drug from John McClane - Make sure you get the one with the YKYMF stamp! :mrgreen:
2021 Revolt Advanced 1
2019 Fathom 1 29er
2017 TCR Advanced Pro 0

artray

by artray

Im waiting for the non die hard Lance fans to admit that they have serious personal issues with someone they don't know. They blame him for a 100 years of doping and corruption and not those that run the sport and who have turned a blind eye to events when it suits there bank account. Speaking for myself . I am not a die hard Lance fan but he was a great rider doped or not. But so was Merckx and so was any number of proven doped champions. It just the hypocritical smelly stuff that people talk . Even playing field for everyone.

sawyer

by sawyer

Nah - not taking the bait. Points already refuted.

KH1 - I want some!!!
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:

artray

by artray

I don't think so sawyer . You have a different opinion but you cannot refute any of those points made.

KH1

by KH1

Nah - not taking the bait. Points already refuted.

What say you sawyer about this level playing field then?

KH1 - I want some!!!

Good cause it's the only way you'll be playing on my team!
2021 Revolt Advanced 1
2019 Fathom 1 29er
2017 TCR Advanced Pro 0

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Speaking of old doping scandals, here is newly released leaked photo of Jan Ulrich that alluded authorities to the fact he could have been larging it up on E back in the day :lol:

Discalimer - it's not him but it kind of looks like him on the left when he's making that face smashing it up col in France.

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Oh no not Australian cycling!
Has Italy, Spain, France or Belgium done something like this?
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

Wingnut

by Wingnut

I really don't give a crap anymore about Armstrong & co's misdemeanors...not after reading on the news that Obama & Romney's election spending reached a combined amount of 1.6 billion!

Such a farce!

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

And on that note guys and girls, I think this one has run its course.

If something ground breaking appears I'll be happy to re-open it.

But (for now at least) we're done.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com