Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 5424
- Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 4:43 pm
- Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed
Shouldn't RSNT members be testing the unemployment lines?
- Posts: 634
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:09 pm
I can only imagine what a push up contest among cyclists would be...winner does 2?
Looks like I made a new 90 Proof friend
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:32 pm
Didn't they just update the Madone?
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:45 pm
- Location: Bali, Indonesia
...finding my inner Onoda-kun...
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:08 pm
It looks like the best bike they have done in a while . Looks a lot more simple and a nice short headtube .
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:21 am
Yea a nice short head tube for pros only and the Joe version will about a cm taller....
- Posts: 1415
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:28 pm
Really- it shows the Busche bike with a stcker on the stem that says 54 H2. That is their taller headtube bike.
artray wrote:It looks like the best bike they have done in a while . Looks a lot more simple and a nice short headtube .
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm
- Location: Palm Coast, Fl.
They need to do more testing after my coworkers brand new 2012 carbon fiber Madone broke (not cracked) on the down tube after a week and half and maybe 300 miles of use. Then the Trek dealer tried to get him only a frame swap until he argued for a bike replacement.
- 78 Replies
- 13430 Views
Last post by dim
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:53 pm
- 17 Replies
- 3178 Views
Last post by spartacus
Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:14 pm
- 0 Replies
- 487 Views
Last post by WinterRider
Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:17 pm
- 17 Replies
- 2488 Views
Last post by toutadroit
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:21 pm