The Canyon love thread

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

mattyb95

by mattyb95

Tinea Pedis wrote:New Ultimate Alu

if only they would ship down here...

Why do they have to plaster Canyon all over the frame. I love my more simple black Ultimate CF but really don't like that Ultimate Alu. Was the same with the white Ultimate CF, all the logos (and to a lesser extent the extra weight from the paint) put me off.

Frankie13

by Frankie13

The weld from the downtube and headtube looks huge and not very clean at all and I think needs a lot of improvement. My daughter cold have done a better job.
Still, I love my black Ultimate CF and think is one of the best bikes I have ever ridden. I did have the white team one first and sold it, but very quick I new it was a big mistake and got me the black one.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Anders

by Anders

Acetone will remove a few logos.

nathanong87
Resident master of GIF

by nathanong87

mattyb95 wrote:Why do they have to plaster Canyon all over the frame. I love my more simple black Ultimate CF but really don't like that Ultimate Alu. Was the same with the white Ultimate CF, all the logos (and to a lesser extent the extra weight from the paint) put me off.

because canyon only sells direct from canyon and want to make sure the public knows it.

kgt

by kgt

Nice frame. Is this a Canyon? :D

Stockie

by Stockie

Why aren't there any framesets listed on the canyon website? Are they selling complete bikes only next year :?
I Will make the leap

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Looks like it... But if yes, why are there pics of framesets only?

Anders3404

by Anders3404

According to the Danish rep, framesets Will be added later

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

phlip

by phlip

There is a news item on Canyon's Web site regarding the availability of their framesets: http://www.canyon.com/_en/service/news_ ... ml?nt=3654" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sheephead84

by sheephead84

Not quite as nice as some of the others but, thought I may aswell stick a picture of mine in here aswell;

Graysk

by Graysk

Anyone here got hold of the 2013 CF SLX yet?

majklnajt

by majklnajt

My friend asked them if he can buy framset only. Their reply:
Dear Mr. _______,

thanks for your e-mail from the 17th october 2012 regarding the framesets of the 2013 models.
Regrettably for the first time there won’t be offered any frame sets of the 2013 models. There will be an information on our homepage if they are there for being ordered.
If you have further questions of difficulties, please contact us again.
Best regards

sheephead84

by sheephead84

Odd move if thats the case, surely the sale of framesets forms a good part of there already restricted market with being internet only?

phlip

by phlip

majklnajt wrote:My friend asked them if he can buy framset only. Their reply:
Dear Mr. _______,

thanks for your e-mail from the 17th october 2012 regarding the framesets of the 2013 models.
Regrettably for the first time there won’t be offered any frame sets of the 2013 models. There will be an information on our homepage if they are there for being ordered.
If you have further questions of difficulties, please contact us again.
Best regards

Someone else received a similar reply, but a Canyon employee already rescinded that notion on their official forum: http://www.rennrad-news.de/forum/thread ... st-2564700

The employee then adds what is stated on Canyon's Web site too: They are discussing the offering of framesets. And should they decide pro framesets, they will be available shortly.

GT56

by GT56

there will be framesets, but i wouldn't bet on getting one before next summer, as delivery for any orders on a complete bike made today is set for week 14 which is after easter
complete bikes, i would guess, are given priority, and they will be in demand, because these bikes look GOOD

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com