Yes, it is definatelly a CAMPY fail.
The reason why the driveside cup is coming out of the frame is the design of Ultra Torque system, which uses the wave washer, it gives some side play in the system. ...
This could actually solve the problem: http://roguemechanic.typepad.com/roguem ... orque.html
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Permon, the wave washer and the RogueMechanic "fix" has nothing to do with it...this is simply a BBRIght Campy Press Fit issue. It sounds like your LBS is engaging in due diligence to try and solve the issues but I noticed two errors they made.
First, take off rubber o-rings and lip-seals from the cups before installing as they may get snagged in the compound (in between frame and cup) when inserting cups and yield an uneven surface (interestingly, my cups only came with the o-rings, but no seals...your pics appear to display a lip seal against the frame?). Second, Loctite 638 is too thick for this application and as others have indicated, it may be simply oozing out from between the gap when you press in your cups, leaving you with limited compound to actually bond. Use 609 for best results. Begin by applying liberal amounts of primer and be sure to let dry for at least 30-60 minutes, then apply liberal amounts of 609 both on cups and frame. Use a bearing press to fit the cups and leave the press fitted for at least 24 hours (this is very important). Do not let your shop install using the actual cranks as a press....this may result in Loctite oozing into your bearings, leaving you with another problem. There are no shortcuts...the bearing press is required.
Given that your LBS has already tried this a couple of times and failed I suspect there will be lots of compound residue in your BB shell and on your cups...that will need to be cleaned thoroughly (use acetone) before trying to reinstall.
I have installed BBiright cups on many Cervelos and found that my initial use of 641 (what Cervelo was initially recommending when BBRIght was first introduced) was simply not sufficient and the cups found their way loose after a few ride, however, others have had success with 641. I have not had any failures after using 609.
EM3 thank you for help. I have already bought 609 with activator. I wil try to do it the way you wrote.
Regarding the lip seals, I was told by LBS that it is upgrade from Campagnolo to prevent creacking sounds.