Riding and dogs...

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Wingnut

by Wingnut

If unattended livestock cause a vehicular accident the owners are liable...the same goes for pets & owners.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

horse

by horse

stella-azzurra wrote:Was it anything like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aBD1oLKpQ4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Amazing incidence.
Dogs usually aren't like that. They're far more aware of their surroundings. It's only living in a secluded environment (ie, with humans) you find examples like these with dogs crossing the road unaware. Watch how stupidly unaware that dog crosses the road.

This thread is comical reading.

petepeterson

by petepeterson

I went out riding a week or so ago and it ended up raining and cold after the weatherman had stated it would be sunny. I ended up with a cold as a result and had to miss work. Do you think I can seek compensation through legal action from the weather man for lost income and likely lost prize money earnings in cat. 4 next season?

CarlTroy

by CarlTroy

petepeterson wrote:I went out riding a week or so ago and it ended up raining and cold after the weatherman had stated it would be sunny. I ended up with a cold as a result and had to miss work. Do you think I can seek compensation through legal action from the weather man for lost income and likely lost prize money earnings in cat. 4 next season?

Not only does the analogy totally fail, your attempt at humour, too is critically bad :unbelievable: