Wilier Zero.7 mad fiber/thm/AX

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Spindoctor

by Spindoctor

Horacio wrote:Thanks for posting! That does look awesome!

I dont have a direct side on shot, but you can see the zero pitch here:
Wiliers: Cento Uno; Cento SLR; Imperiale, Zero 7 (all Super Record 11sp naturally)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Horacio

by Horacio

Wow, that sits up higher than I expected. It's probably slightly more comfortable than a -6 degree pitch. It's too bad they couldn't flatten it a tad bit more because its a really nice bar.

Spindoctor

by Spindoctor

Horacio wrote:Wow, that sits up higher than I expected. It's probably slightly more comfortable than a -6 degree pitch. It's too bad they couldn't flatten it a tad bit more because its a really nice bar.

actually, because i am an old git, it makes the compressed head tube on the 'R' less noticeable, or unreachable perhaps
Wiliers: Cento Uno; Cento SLR; Imperiale, Zero 7 (all Super Record 11sp naturally)

Spindoctor

by Spindoctor

sorry, double post

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

new stem and LW wheels

Www.crypticcycles.com Custom carbon frames, bar/stem combos, repair and component tuning.

Spindoctor

by Spindoctor

Nice looking Zero & - i see you still have the original saddle, still weighing up if it is too razor-like (needs a good gel pad), but I hate the supplied bar tape, there is something very cheesy about it - like it came from a morris marina ! it has to go on mine, lets the bike down

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

When you say original saddle and supplied bar tape do you mean what came stock on it as a complete build?
Www.crypticcycles.com Custom carbon frames, bar/stem combos, repair and component tuning.

Spindoctor

by Spindoctor

yes - I hate that wet look bar tape - it was the ONLY way to buy the bike when i got mine

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

O ok gotcha. I actually built mine from the frame up. The seat is a dash and bar tape is lizard skins.

RM27

by RM27

Bike looks great. I can't seem to find the custom color option on Wilier's website. You have a custom color so it seems they offer this. How did you go about ordering this?

Thanks!

Cento

by Cento

this is the one..found out www.twohubs.com

jmilliron wrote:FWIW; I've seen the Ritchey MonoCruve bars with Wilier branding on them. Think it was a photo from Eurobike. They're -6%.

http://www.ritcheylogic.com/dyn_prodfamily.php?k=472278" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

that one is custom BTW. also my bike is now 10lbs 15 oz with more weight loss to come soon!! hopefully will sit me at 10.5 all done!

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

the color scheme is all custom!

RM27

by RM27

kevosinn wrote:the color scheme is all custom!

I know, that is what I am asking about. How did you go about ordering the custom color frame? I can't find any info on Wilier's website and my closest dealer no longer carries Wilier.

dellpan

by dellpan

very beautiful, ground rocket. :)
Trek Emonda SLR

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com