Moderator: Moderator Team

tinman143

by tinman143

never get bored looking at this bike. GREAT job! :thumbup:

by Weenie

sawyer

by sawyer

Good bangs for the buck on this one.

I find the WW stealth look spectacularly dull tbh and it's been done a million times before, but there's a reason for that ... it's light and can be cheap.
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:

moomooranch

by moomooranch

The red accents, glossy lettering with ample negative space, and world champion stripes sets this bike apart from the standard black on black + white bartape/saddle look. Hope it rides as well as it looks. :thumbup:

sawyer

by sawyer

moomooranch wrote:The red accents, glossy lettering with ample negative space, and world champion stripes sets this bike apart from the standard black on black + white bartape/saddle look. Hope it rides as well as it looks. :thumbup:

It does a bit yes. It looks like good bang for buck. But stealth has been done a billiion times and is getting very boring indeed.
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:

Krull

by Krull

HEN12Y wrote:I love that frame, it reminds me of a Trek Madone 5.x only much nicer! I hate the seatposts on the Trek, and the look of the slightly chunkier-in-places tubes on yours is aesthetically much nicer to look at!

my thoughts exactly! looks better as some of the much more expensive brand name company"s framesets
sorry vor mai bed englisch!

gigantor7

by gigantor7

Do you have a cost of the initial build? Not sure what is considered budget :)

petepeterson

by petepeterson

Can't speak for the the OP but I did build up something similar.... you can do some nice things for under 3K these days. Under 2.5K if you are resourceful I reckon...

JackDaniels

by JackDaniels

Nice. I have a similar build. I found that the kcnc topper will work with some creative routing and sanding. But your solution looks cleaner.