Part Weight Listings

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

mellowJohnny

by mellowJohnny

Just browsing the Listings section today and noticing that a lot of the listings are a good couple a years old. If find this to be a pretty useful section of the site (it's how I found WW in the first place) but if it's not current it's not as useful as it could be.

So, if you've got some updated part weights post 'em! We've got some great info, but most get buried in posts...

I'll be putting my money where my mouth is this week-end.

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

Before you do you might look a bit further...

viewtopic.php?t=71888#p637760

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

Frankie,

Someone should really add a link to that listings thread in the "Listings" link http://weightweenies.starbike.com/listings.php which is in the upper left-hand portion of the page. And it might be a good idea to have a (locked) sticky thread in the Road section which provides the link to the listings thread.

Better yet, change the Listings link in the upper left-hand portion of the page to bring up the news listings, not the old listings, or maybe change the name of the existing link to "Old Listings" and then add a link for "New Listings".

Or is the problem that even Frankie-B is not powerful enough to make these changes, and must get Florian to make them. Even if so, it should still be within your power to create a sticky road thread pointing to the new listings.

Thanks.

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

And the new XR200 weights I added a week ago have not appeared in the listings yet. It may be broken.

mellowJohnny

by mellowJohnny

Sweet! Now that makes more sense.