Baum Corretto - Super Record EPS, Obermayer Gold Eds

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

notsoswift

by notsoswift

TMK001 wrote:Its a 558mm top tube with a 110mm stem... 802mm seat height. I'm all legs. You'd get on it with the seat down if you're not as leggy...

I am 594 TT and a 140 stem with 844 seat, but I am sure we can adapt :mrgreen:

As I have said before it is a thing of Love.

Actually, that goes for any custom bike, or self spec'ed non-cookie cutter types... and quite a few steel Huffy's that belong to 11 year olds :beerchug:

TMK001

by TMK001

LionelB wrote:Curious about the 50mm raked fork. Do you have the geometry drawing?

My email is down, I'll post it up when I can access it...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TMK001

by TMK001

majklnajt wrote:@TMK001, from your signature, I see you also own a Colnago C50. Could you maybe also post pics from it as well? Thanks.

It's a PR01, Record 10 - first year of carbon cranks and the option of either silver or black brakes... Deda Newton shallows, Zero100 stem.

Its one of the last generations of hand painted Colnagos. II love it and my fiancee says it must go, but I dig my heals in!

majklnajt

by majklnajt

I like it!

Why not Deda Newton stem? ;)

benrosa

by benrosa

:shock: wow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~great bike

rajMAN

by rajMAN

Beautiful build thanks for sharing, i have added to the list. :D

Rush

by Rush

TMK001 wrote:It's a PR01, Record 10 - first year of carbon cranks and the option of either silver or black brakes... Deda Newton shallows, Zero100 stem.

Its one of the last generations of hand painted Colnagos. II love it and my fiancee says it must go, but I dig my heals in!

So out of interest, when you got the Baum built did you start with a completely clean sheet or did you use the C50 as a starting point?

How different are the geometries of the two bikes?

The head-tube angle of the C50 looks quite slack, and there seems to be a bit of rake on that fork too (but it could just be the angle of the photograph).

Timo

by Timo

TMK001 wrote:Record 10 - first year of carbon cranks

Lovely bike, just one small correction: that's the second generation carbon crank you've got there :wink:
And if I ever meet an aardvark, I'm going to step on its damn protruding nasal implement until it couldn't suck up an insect if its life depended on it.

xFree

by xFree

Very nice bike! :thumbup:
How did you remove the decal from the lightweigt wheel?
Last edited by Frankie - B on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted the quote.

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

They're not removed. There was a run with the BoB decals.

TMK001

by TMK001

majklnajt wrote:I like it!

Why not Deda Newton stem? ;)

I went "polished metal" in both... but there is a slight difference in them which pissed me off. One day I'll replace it with black Newtons.

dcj9

by dcj9

wow 55.8 top tube is my size :wink:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TMK001

by TMK001

Rush wrote:
TMK001 wrote:It's a PR01, Record 10 - first year of carbon cranks and the option of either silver or black brakes... Deda Newton shallows, Zero100 stem.

So out of interest, when you got the Baum built did you start with a completely clean sheet or did you use the C50 as a starting point?

How different are the geometries of the two bikes?

The head-tube angle of the C50 looks quite slack, and there seems to be a bit of rake on that fork too (but it could just be the angle of the photograph).

I used another race bike I had from a psudo-team I was riding with a few years back. Darren corrected my position from that and the Colnago came just before the Baum with the cockpit set up very similar but not the same. Both are fantastic to ride, I much prefer the Baum in every way.