Show me your ti bikes

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

TuscanySwe

by TuscanySwe

SWijland wrote:What, no Morati? Shame on you :wink:

Hehe no :roll: i should reprimand myself accordingly!

salok

by salok

TuscanySwe wrote:Alot of nice bikes in here for a ti lover as myself.

Heres mine over the years but a few bikes whos pics got lost over the years.

Then came my all time favorite the Moots compact. Stiff enough and a great ride. Good enough to deserve 2 photos.

Latest is a Moots pshyclo-x

Nice collection of Ti -bikes ... :beerchug:

The Moots compact , is it a Vamoots compact sl ,and what size ?

Your Psycho X is my all-time favorite CX ti bike , I have seen it across the hall ...is it custom size ?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TuscanySwe

by TuscanySwe

Nope the moots compact is a standard in size 59. The last moots produced actually, right before they came out with the CR wich was part of why i got it. I always wanted one and i dident like the CR geometry as much so when i found out they were no longer beeing produced i smashed my piggy bank and was lucky to get the last 59 they had left.

Thanks for compliments on the Cross. That isent custom either. Regular 56.5 and for sale actually. But i dont have 30 posts on here so cant list. Thanks for the help keep getting my post count up :)

salok

by salok

TuscanySwe wrote:Thanks for compliments on the Cross. That isent custom either. Regular 56.5 and for sale actually. But i dont have 30 posts on here so cant list. Thanks for the help keep getting my post count up :)

Can´t find a 56,5 in the Geo chart , http://moots.com/our-bike/cross/psychlo-x/geometry/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TuscanySwe

by TuscanySwe

Same thing there actually. I bought the 56.5 in Nov 2011 right before they changed the geo in 2012. I could have gotten either the new 2012 geo or the one i went with as they had atleast 1 left in stock in Germany. I think im walking the line of forum rules discussing this or atleast cluttering the thread. Im happy to converse about the cross but better to go to pm if you got some questions.

Cheers

Timo

by Timo

TuscanySwe wrote:Then came my all time favorite the Moots compact. Stiff enough and a great ride. Good enough to deserve 2 photos.

Not only does it deserve two pics, it also definitely deserves bigger pics! :thumbup:
And if I ever meet an aardvark, I'm going to step on its damn protruding nasal implement until it couldn't suck up an insect if its life depended on it.

TuscanySwe

by TuscanySwe

Someday ill learn not to have a busy background and get the camera to focus on the essentials. But till then, backside view with a chair in the background will have to do :)

Timo

by Timo

Thanks, that's a very chique bike!
And if I ever meet an aardvark, I'm going to step on its damn protruding nasal implement until it couldn't suck up an insect if its life depended on it.

TuscanySwe

by TuscanySwe

Thanks. I remember you having a gorgeous black empella crossbike i use to drewl over. Dont know where i saw it but cant be many with TImo as nick so i imagine it was yours. Kinda stuck in my memory, funny how it did, must have been years ago since i last saw it.

Timo

by Timo

TuscanySwe wrote:Thanks. I remember you having a gorgeous black empella crossbike i use to drewl over. Dont know where i saw it but cant be many with TImo as nick so i imagine it was yours. Kinda stuck in my memory, funny how it did, must have been years ago since i last saw it.

If you mean this one, that was indeed mine :thumbup: http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 1298_n.jpg

TuscanySwe

by TuscanySwe

Yeah thats the one :thumbup:

The lightweights and your name on the frame prolly helped my memory abit :)

Very nice baum! Dont think i saw one that dident look great yet.

TMK001

by TMK001

Timo, that black bike is HOT!

Thanks TuscanySwe!

JamieL

by JamieL

Ti fixie for running around town and the odd bit of power training. Not really sure why i've ended up with it but i needed a project...
Believe the frame is an Omega, Forks have come off a Kenesis (and need to be replaced... not too happy about bonded Alu), rear wheel is a Corima, Front wheel is a Lew but only until i get something else sorted. Bonti chainset with Carbon 54 ring.
Deda parts (dabar h/b, zero stem), front brake is a Planet X CNC.
As it is now, a reassuringly heavy 6.8kg.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

elviento

by elviento

Here it goes... had to shrink the pic a bit to meet the size limit.

Also a street shot from Vegas ---- Treasure Island probably means something else to the general public.
Attachments
IMG_4088b.jpg
IMG_5052.JPG
Fast falcons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3mTPEuFcWk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
www.falcobike.com
Facebook: falcobikeglobal