What are the options for power measuring on the Sram XX1-group?
Possible ways i know of and fitting issues (i know of) with the XX1-group:SPIDER (SRM, Quarq, Power2Max and similar)
- New BCD of 76mm and it seems like two arms also is a bit offset?! Should be possible to retrofit a new spider with power measurment or buy a complete crank with replaced spider.
- No measuring spiders available for the moment. Quarq is the best guess for the moment since the company is owned by Sram.
- Anyone heard some rumours?CRANKARM (Stages Cycling)
- New option from Stages Cycling coming soon.
- Measuring device mounted on left crankarm. Sram X9 available.
- Will the XX1-spider fit the X9 crank?
- If it does, then this is the best option for nowBOTTOM BRACKET (Ergomo)
- I've only heard of Ergomo and that is a (old) bottombracket-standard with a splined axle included.
- Won't fit XX1-crank
- No other cranks with BCD 76mm available (yet)REAR HUB (PowerTap)
- XX1-cassette requires a special XD-body.
- Anyone heard of retrofit XD-body's for PowerTap?
- One more problem (for me). I will use a solid X-12 axle, so the standard PowerTap hub will not fit (9mm axle)- WheelBuilder.com has a X-12 conversion kit for PT-hubs for $175PEDALS (Garmin, Polar)
- Will work i guess, but seems like a bad idéa for MTB. Very easy to hit rocks and so on and thrash the pedals very easy.MORE OPTIONS
- Any idéas?Updates in Italic text style