EPS Under Saddle Mounting Option

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Butcher
Shop Owner

by Butcher

redbeard wrote:I see two wires along the outside in that pic. Where did you put the wire insert point? I almost got EPS but decided to wait for the battery to get smaller or hacked. We will see about that but in the meantime that under saddle mount has a lot of promise.

I too feel it has promise, especially if you can find a way to route the wires thru the seat post and into the saddle. Then there would be few [if any] wires that would be exposed/seen.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

iceandberg

by iceandberg

Calfee is rumored to be bringing to Interbike (in a couple of weeks) a converted Enve stem which will have its battery and the Campy EPS brains and will completely hide the battery. But it won't be cheap.

LionelB

by LionelB

iceandberg wrote:Calfee is rumored to be bringing to Interbike (in a couple of weeks) a converted Enve stem which will have its battery and the Campy EPS brains and will completely hide the battery. But it won't be cheap.

EPS cheap :shock:

iceandberg

by iceandberg

Does Campy suppy a template for drilling the other holes when retrofitting a non-internal routing bike for internal routing of harness?

TMK001

by TMK001

iceandberg wrote:Calfee is rumored to be bringing to Interbike (in a couple of weeks) a converted Enve stem which will have its battery and the Campy EPS brains and will completely hide the battery. But it won't be cheap.

OR attractive ;)

phips

by phips

mlchang wrote:Supposedly an under bottom bracket mount as well, using the same mounting kit (not dedicated mounting position as some frames have).

Like this you mean?