Look 695SR Cofidis Team Replica (NEW PICS ON PAGE 2)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

kgt

by kgt

plasticol wrote:Lovely, Great looking bike. I think your bike is "asking" for some nice deep dish carbon to complete the look.

+1

Graysk

by Graysk

plasticol wrote::beerchug: Lovely, Great looking bike. I think your bike is "asking" for some nice deep dish carbon to complete the look.
Do not listen to the people that make negative comments about the stem, everyone changes their opinion when they see it in real life.
Can you also decribe the ride and what did you ride before?
Thanks..

Thanks plasticol... completely agree that i need a pair aero wheels. maybe 50mm. i am considering between bora one or bora two. maybe u guys can help me to decide.

well... although i've received quite a number of negative comments about the c-stem. i still love it! the functionality and flexibility that i could have some aggresive riding positions and also touring comfort all in one stem simply works for me. and i think the aesthetic look of the stem aint that bad in real life.

plasticol, i had a couple of bikes in the past which ive sold em, scott cr1 team issue and look kg486.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

PIXELLUST

by PIXELLUST

Excellent build man, the only thing that I could find fault in the chainrings. The Look ones on there are flawless (functionally) I'd assume, although Rotor Q-Rings or Stronglight CT2s would look excellent in my personal opinion. But I'd for sure keep them on there and then replace them with one of those when the Looks are worn. For aero wheels, I'd personally go with a set of Zipp 404s (perhaps de-badged). With Campagnolo Bora, they've made the 'Bora One' unappealing by making Bora Ultras.

1crispy

by 1crispy

where did buy the holder/mount for the computer in front of the stem, i hate having the computer on the side of the handlebar. is there one for a gramin edge 500?

Graysk

by Graysk

1crispy wrote:where did buy the holder/mount for the computer in front of the stem, i hate having the computer on the side of the handlebar. is there one for a gramin edge 500?

you can get it in CRC. there are 2 brands carrying similar product. controltech and pz racing.

sawyer

by sawyer

Bora Two decals wld go better colour-wise. You could get ones and upgrade the decals...

Love the bike btw ... great work :thumbup:

Please ditch the Time pedals though ... can't condone those on a Look bike!

Some tan sidewall/black tyres would be nice.
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:

Graysk

by Graysk

New Bora2 Dark Label wheels installed today...

Image 3 - Version 2 by grayphotography, on Flickr

Graysk

by Graysk

Image 7 by grayphotography, on Flickr

Image 4 by grayphotography, on Flickr

ico

by ico

I wouldn't change a thing.

shinobiph

by shinobiph

nice pool too.

the controltech mount looks very, very cool. i ordered one too. was worried about the vibration.

was right. lost my polar cs500 computer on day one. hit a (big) bump and it flew off.

someone's walking around with a mighty big wrist watch now.

sick bike.

Graysk

by Graysk

shinobiph wrote:nice pool too.

the controltech mount looks very, very cool. i ordered one too. was worried about the vibration.

was right. lost my polar cs500 computer on day one. hit a (big) bump and it flew off.

someone's walking around with a mighty big wrist watch now.

sick bike.

Oh my...

It does vibrates a little and occasionally skips my cateye computer to another mode... Other than that, it works well for me. Gives my cockpit a more balanced aesthetic.

shinobiph

by shinobiph

Yes. However the polar is not attached directly to bike. It sits in a cradle/mount which is zip tied.

The mount itself holds the unit in place with 2 pins.

Beautiful computer. Weak design. Went with a Garmin 500 and bar fly this time. (Works great with bontrager ant+)

Graysk

by Graysk

Thought you guys might be interested to know... Actual Weight = 6.75kg with pedals.

Image by grayphotography, on Flickr

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

skinnyankles

by skinnyankles

The last pic, isn't that a familiar sight..