2010 SRM and EVO

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

If anyone out there has a mid 2010 SRM (NON BEVELED axle hole , with screws holding the cap on) Please PM me with your setup to make it work... I have spoken to a few people on here (you know who you are, and thanks for your input)
Right now:
SRM Specific EVO bearing kit Part KP197
SRM specfic spindle
Problem - SRM bottoms out against the lip of the PF30 cup when its tq'd down the PF30 lip is wider than the hole in teh SRM...

Tried putting the SRM specific shield in the NDS vs the supplied one with the KP197 kit - gained a massive 1/4 mm of space between the SRM and PF30 lip, but needed 6 black spacers + crush washer - so much load ont he bearing it would hardly turn...

Out of ideas....

timzcat

by timzcat

Assuming this is hollowgram cranks?
I don't have the answer but I am betting the new 2013 axle for Hollowgrams would be a big help since the axle is 5mm longer. Look into the other thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=106934" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
See thisisatest's comments toward the bottom of the thread.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

Was talking to him about it... also called cannondale experts.. unknow delivery date..... he said maybe by the end of the year, but not sure...

timzcat

by timzcat

Someone has to be able to get the spindle they are already on 2013 model bikes on the road.

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

I 100% agree with you there...
Cannondale still hasn't even updated their website to reflect the 2013 stuff....

Ive also tried contact dr cannondale in Germany.. maybe they know something...