New to Me SL3 (Tarmac S-Works)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Ransom

by Ransom

d1234 wrote:Nice look! May I suggest a bit of colored vinyl tape stuck on the handlebar, under the stem's face plate, to make the "3T" logo visible. I've used a srtip of colored electircal tape to good effect here.

d1234, I'm not sure I follow what you're suggesting. Can you post a couple of photo examples of this?

Thanks!
2008 Specialized Tarmac Pro SL2 Team Gerolsteiner w/ full Dura Ace groupset - 16.09 lbs
http://strava.com/athletes/ransom

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

brycerider

by brycerider

Nice. I have the same in 56 with new Red.and Enve 45s. Including cages and pedals its 6.7

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
N+1 It Never Stops

kregg

by kregg

Ransom. Look what the op is doing is his thread at the bottom of this page.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=104504&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And imagine the background color on the bars showing thru the cutout logo on the stem faceplate. The "3T" will be in the background color of the bars. I've since needed a shorter length stem and sold the 3T stem. And went to a set back post but never updated the pics.
Tarmac SL3 S-Works 13.75lbs 6.24kg
Jamis Xenith Pro 16.1lbs 7.31kg

Ransom

by Ransom

Thanks kregg, the red "S" on my Specialized Carbon bars is a little beat up, and it didn't used to show when I had a Spesh stem, but now that I've got a Thomson X2 stem it's visible and I'm looking for ideas to make it look better.

James
2008 Specialized Tarmac Pro SL2 Team Gerolsteiner w/ full Dura Ace groupset - 16.09 lbs
http://strava.com/athletes/ransom