Finally I managed to take some decent photos - as soon as I get the chance, I will bring out the big guns, and shoot something better. But this will have to do for now.
This is my new Canyon Aeroad CF with Ultegra Di2. Bought it last month; and have made some upgrades since then.
- Enve 65 mm carbon clincher instead of the stock Mavic Cosmic Elite
- Rotor 3D crank with Stronglight CT2 chain rings instead of the stock Shimano Ultegra
- Selle Italia SLR Ltd Team edition instead of the stock Selle Italia SE
- 3T Arx Team "black" stem instead of the stock Ritchey WCS 4-Axis
- 3T Ergonova Team carbon "black" handlebars instead of the stock Ritchey WCS CurveLogic
Furthermore I have added the Garmin 910XT mount from RWD (thanks for the custom fit, Martyn), Look Keo Blade pedals and Look carbon bottlecages (there is only one in the pictures, since I still need to sand down the other one).
- Enve TI skewers on their way from US
- TI bolts in the front plate of the stem
- New bolts in the saddle clamp (what is going on with the stock silver ones, when everything else is black?)
- New brakes (could be Planet X Ultralight CNC, if I can live with the red detail)
I don't have a real scale, so until further I will have to rely on claimed weights on OEM and new parts. My guess is, that it is below the 7 kg mark...