PRIMERA.SPORT.COM

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

krono

by krono

Through this site I would like to buy some but I do not know. Or if someone knows and knows that it is safe.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

fdegrove
Tubbie Guru

by fdegrove

Hi,

Are you sure about the url?

Ciao, ;)
Being a snob is an expensive hobby.

claus

by claus

If you are talking about http://www.primera-sports.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -- I sent them e-mails twice about some product and its shipping cost and never got a reply. Hence I never bought anything from them.

dynaserve

by dynaserve

Perhaps they are busy. They are a very reputable UK shop. BTW they are showing 2013 Specialized shoes.

claus

by claus

dynaserve wrote:Perhaps they are busy. They are a very reputable UK shop.

The first mail was sent in December 2011, and the next one in March 2012. No reply at all. But that's just my very brief experience with them (maybe they didn't reply because I didn't buy from them before, or maybe it wasn't just worth their time...)

boolinwall

by boolinwall

I'm in Canada and I found them to be very, very easy to deal with. I needed some rare GIOS parts and they were more than happy to hook me up. Plus, they tossed in a free hat!lol

cnbky

by cnbky

they're legit, i can vouch for them.

Ozrider

by Ozrider

Primera is reliable, I've ordered quite a few times from them over the last 2 years, and recieved items in Australia without any problem. They also have 2 very good shops in the UK.
Ozrider - Western Australia
Parlee Z5 XL (6055g/13.32lbs) Trek Madone 5.9 (7052-7500g)Jonesman Columbus Spirit (8680g)
Chase your dreams - it's only impossible until it's done

dynaserve

by dynaserve

I have emailed (other) shops before and got no response, thinking the same lack of disinterest. Months later I got a response from one "Hey, I have just found your email in our junk email box"... So could be your gmail/hotmail/etc email is getting filtered out? Hope this helps.

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Do they take off VAT for overseas purchases?

And on a related note, I tried entering in a discount code that was advertised in a banner, but the price did not reduce at all.

?? :noidea:
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

krono

by krono

They gave me the mail immediately answer, but I'm still skeptical because it strange that I first saw this page. I hope that in the end all o.k.

richardfc

by richardfc

They are fair dinkum, I just purchased a full bike without the wheels. A look 695SR with Di2. had some hassles with the frame (look in france) but once they got the frame, they had it built and set out to me in australia within a week. and i checked with the look distributor in england and they are a real shop. check them out on youtube. the price i paid was rheaps better than what i would pay here.

5 8 5

by 5 8 5

prendrefeu wrote:And on a related note, I tried entering in a discount code that was advertised in a banner, but the price did not reduce at all.

?? :noidea:

I tried using it at the weekend. Have a look at the terms & conditions. There are quite a few exclusions.
Last edited by 5 8 5 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tinchy

by tinchy

decent shop, cant say Ive ordered online but been to their actual shop and they seem a good bunchy of guys

bikewithnoname

by bikewithnoname

I’ve used them a number of times as the shop is near my parents place. Good guys. Not tried on-line though
"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com